You're not more entitled to go mid just because you called "mid" 10 seconds earlier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
So, somehow you are more entitled to it magically? You all start out equally not entitled, so yah, he called it asked for it? Yah, he is more entitled brah.
He really isn't, though. Nobody is anymore entitled to it than anybody else. You should communicate as a team to find out who is going where and if two people want the same role and both act stubbornly, you can't blame one but not the other so long as both communicate.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Congratulations, you ruined the game for the other 3 people on your team.

Tard.
Yeah, that's evil.

When playing with my buddies, we always force the pick-up to feed as AP Garen because he's ruining our game if he doesn't. We just love the hilarity of a troll build guy running into turrets continuously, we can't enjoy the game if we don't have an idiot on our team to laugh at.

Also, if the support isn't able to keep up the warding duty on their own, I totally report them for ruining the experience of the other people by forcing them to buy wards themselves instead of something cool.

Sorry, but if you need me to restrict my own enjoyment to enjoy yourself but I do not need you to restrict your own enjoyment to enjoy myself, I am on the moral high ground.

Arcane Azmadi

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
one of the things i have found for soloque is be the bigger man. If someone insta locks mid, or says they will feed if they dont get it, let baby have its bottle and play another role. If you do something like lock an ap mid after you have one, because you feel entitled to it, you're lowering yourself to their level.
Actually, I find it's best to just dodge. Pretty much ANY time someone says "mid or feed" they actually mean "mid AND feed". Whether they get their way or not they're going to throw the game for you, so why bother?

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Actually, I find it's best to just dodge. Pretty much ANY time someone says "mid or feed" they actually mean "mid AND feed". Whether they get their way or not they're going to throw the game for you, so why bother?
Rating be damned, I'm not going to let somebody get away with threatening other people to get their way. I think a lot of other people feel the same way because the last time I saw somebody say 'mid or feed' 3 of us changed our champions to AP mids.

A Gutsy Ninja

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
Just saying

And no, just because I say "duo mid np" doesn't mean you can "screenshot this" and send the ss to Riot so they can "ban me for trolling".
Why the hell would you duo mid? No please, help me understand why you want to ruin it for the other 3 players.

Merula

02-23-2013

Quote:
Just saying

And no, just because I say "duo mid np" doesn't mean you can "screenshot this" and send the ss to Riot so they can "ban me for trolling".

Bergtau

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gutsy Ninja View Post
Why the hell would you duo mid? No please, help me understand why you want to ruin it for the other 3 players.
I just did duo top with a Teemo as Singed. The enemy top lane cried, their Jungler almost died trying to gank and we lost basically no health.

Also, since when does somebody need to explain their champion, lane or item choices?

the flail

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabulator View Post
If I call shotgun before you, you are getting in the backseat.
haha

A Gutsy Ninja

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
I just did duo top with a Teemo as Singed. The enemy top lane cried, their Jungler almost died trying to gank and we lost basically no health.

Also, since when does somebody need to explain their champion, lane or item choices?
Duo top isn't as much of a problem. If you don't got a jungler, it's the nature to have 2 on top. But why would u duo mid? It's completely different.

Also, he needs to explain since he seems to be a highly toxic player and I'm sure I would never want to play with him. I would want to know his reasoning of feeling entitled to a lane, when clearly the team needs to figure out who's doing what to support the others, rather than having this guy QQ about not getting his choice.

FlamingFrostbite

02-23-2013

Quote:
I could say the same thing about the person who thinks they're more entitled to go mid just because they called it 5 seconds earlier
Could say the same thing about the person who called mid 5 seconds later >.>;