You're not more entitled to go mid just because you called "mid" 10 seconds earlier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I destroy noobs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Just saying

And no, just because I say "duo mid np" doesn't mean you can "screenshot this" and send the ss to Riot so they can "ban me for trolling".

Raptamei

02-23-2013

Congratulations, you ruined the game for the other 3 people on your team.

Tard.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Dear diary...

I destroy noobs

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Congratulations, you ruined the game for the other 3 people on your team.

Tard.
I could say the same thing about the person who thinks they're more entitled to go mid just because they called it 5 seconds earlier

Xeynid

02-23-2013

This thread is new and exciting

SteelerKing

02-23-2013

Exactly. This is what ruins Normal games since s2. Not even bother to play this game anymore aside from bot games for daily wins and the lulz.

I destroy noobs

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeynid View Post
This thread is new and exciting
And so is thinking you're more entitled to go mid just b/c you called mid earlier, and yet people still do it.

BrightNooblar

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
I could say the same thing about the person who thinks they're more entitled to go mid just because they called it 5 seconds earlier
Both of you will get hit with a tribunal case eventually. Both of you will write in your live journals about how you dont deserve it but he does. None of us will care.

BeatRushVII

02-23-2013

one of the things i have found for soloque is be the bigger man. If someone insta locks mid, or says they will feed if they dont get it, let baby have its bottle and play another role. If you do something like lock an ap mid after you have one, because you feel entitled to it, you're lowering yourself to their level.

This happened to me just last game, asked for mid, said i would carry with kat and then someone insta locked her instead. Did i rage and pick an ap mid anyway? NO, i filled our jungle spot, and it ended up getting me promoted to silver

SteelerKing

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
one of the things i have found for soloque is be the bigger man. If someone insta locks mid, or says they will feed if they dont get it, let baby have its bottle and play another role. If you do something like lock an ap mid after you have one, because you feel entitled to it, you're lowering yourself to their level.

This happened to me just last game, asked for mid, said i would carry with kat and then someone insta locked her instead. Did i rage and pick an ap mid anyway? NO, i filled our jungle spot, and it ended up getting me promoted to silver
While that works out, if you act like that, you'll be stuck to support/jungle in almost all your games.

Have fun bending over.