A change to Lich.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somnambulist

08-03-2009

No this isn't another post about his ulti being broken, but it is! I figure someone else might have mentioned this at some point, but it would be nice if the Q hotkey brought up the spell range rather than autocast lay waste in whatever direction you're facing. While I think that's sometimes useful when chasing it would be much better if I could spam lay waste by just mashing Q. For a spell with a cd of less than 1 second it seems silly to have an autospam hotkey.

Stumpster

Adjudicator

08-03-2009

It doesn't lay it in whatever direction you're facing, it lays it where your mouse is at. It's more than possible to be running away while being able to effectively Lay Waste behind you.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
No this isn't another post about his ulti being broken, but it is!
i've never seen a thread about this...

also it doesint lay waste in the direction ur facing... its where ur mouse point is -_-

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-03-2009

The biggest problem I have with Lich's Lay Waste is its ungodly range.

Example, Bottom Lane, from Blue: If Lich is standing in the far edge of the Brush, he can hit all the way into the bottom entrance of your jungle from there. It is quite painful that he can snipe with Lay Waste so easily like that.

Somnambulist

08-03-2009

did not know its where your mouse is, good to know, guess its fine as it is then, sorry for the ignorant thread.

cwatz

Adjudicator

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
The biggest problem I have with Lich's Lay Waste is its ungodly range.

Example, Bottom Lane, from Blue: If Lich is standing in the far edge of the Brush, he can hit all the way into the bottom entrance of your jungle from there. It is quite painful that he can snipe with Lay Waste so easily like that.
Lay waste needs a pretty long range though to be worth much of anything. As long as you run around a lot and stay somewhat close to creep waves so you dont take double damage on impact its usually not to bad to lane against karthas.