This is outrageous, please fix it ASAP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoToyz

02-23-2013

About 2 months ago i played just fine, when i played 10 rounds i would win by 7 and lose by

3. I don't know what the hell changed during those 2 months but something is seriously

wrong over here riot. Trolls, ragequitters, and bunch of unskilled players are ruining my game.

Not only mine to be exact, every one of my friends are in their losing streak. This stupid

system is pissing us off and I request you to please fix it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I

haven't won a single game in 20 rounds. Something happened to lol, and it's not only me

that experiences it.

SunTzusTeachings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Riot made the matchmaking to fit your skill level/wins and losses. They also made it so that if you win more you will play vs higher tier players. If you lose more, you will play vs lower tier players. The system isn't really pissing anyone that is logical off, they are making sure that you are ready to constantly perform well even in bad situations in higher tiers. I've been seeing fewer and fewer trolls, rage quitters, and unskilled players in silver division 1 now. This is normal, ive received only 1 lp-2 lp when i have above 90 lp to make sure that i am ready for gold V.

PrincePapa

02-23-2013

No I agree with Pogo. There definitely seems to be something wrong with the match-making system. I keep losing yet still get matched with people with over 2x my win rate.

What's also funny, is that my teammates usually have around the same amount of wins as me, while all of the enemy team has a huge win advantage. I don't care if League thinks I can face people with 800 wins when I have 400, but please give me teammates with 800 wins too. It's just ridiculous to expect us to win with this.

ROKAF JE

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoToyz View Post
About 2 months ago i played just fine, when i played 10 rounds i would win by 7 and lose by

3. I don't know what the hell changed during those 2 months but something is seriously

wrong over here riot. Trolls, ragequitters, and bunch of unskilled players are ruining my game.

Not only mine to be exact, every one of my friends are in their losing streak. This stupid

system is pissing us off and I request you to please fix it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I

haven't won a single game in 20 rounds. Something happened to lol, and it's not only me

that experiences it.
This happens to everyone, and it's way less than 50% of games for everyone, it's exaggerated on the forums constantly

fgfg

02-23-2013

I have the same problem! I won't tell I'm losing all games, in fact I'm losing approximately 50% of games like any other average player, but I have 500+ wins and I always play with 100-200 wins people who feed 10-15 kills to each other by 20 min mark every game, because they are noobs. And I have nothing to do, either it is super easy because my team is super fed or super hard because enemies are fed. I'm really tired of that and want to play ARAM only or quit LoL. I play normals btw.

fgfg

02-23-2013

just played normal draft, still whole team of 100 wins

FrazzledMelon

02-23-2013

Quote:
his happens to everyone, and it's way less than 50% of games for everyone, it's exaggerated on the forums constantly
We tend to think that the players posting in frustration are no different than the rest of us, or simply deserve to be where they are. In some cases that's, no doubt, true.

But statistically, with this many folks playing LoL, there are going to be some people who get stuck with trolls and other varieties of **** players at a much higher frequency than average, for some period of time. So, yes, there are going to be some folks who lose 10 games in a row due to trolls, while some other folks go 10 games without a single troll on their team.

The hard part is reminding yourself, when you're in the middle of a troll streak, that over a few hundred games things will average out.

:-)

LogicalTautology

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazzledMelon View Post
We tend to think that the players posting in frustration are no different than the rest of us, or simply deserve to be where they are. In some cases that's, no doubt, true.

But statistically, with this many folks playing LoL, there are going to be some people who get stuck with trolls and other varieties of **** players at a much higher frequency than average, for some period of time. So, yes, there are going to be some folks who lose 10 games in a row due to trolls, while some other folks go 10 games without a single troll on their team.

The hard part is reminding yourself, when you're in the middle of a troll streak, that over a few hundred games things will average out.

:-)
I think the bigger problem is that people tend to think that someone worse than them, or someone having a bad game, is a troll. I can honestly say that I cannot remember the last time I had a troll on my team in a game of LoL. It's definitely been dozens of games.

Attitude is everything.

Echo5kw

02-23-2013

People get outplayed. That doesnt mean theyre bad, trolls or feeders. It means they got outplayed. If people would admit that and not rage I think it would fix many, many issues. I have games as an adc where i literally **** on the other team and completely denied them farm or kills. I've had games where my support and i never leave our tower. Ive had games where i get no kills. Ive had games leaving lane phase where im 6-0 and we barely squeak out a win. But no games are unwinnable no matter how bad the other lanes do. Why? I stay positive and keep working toward winning. Try improving your game and your attitude. Thats 20% of the problem in any game. Also, if you're top/mid and you roam and don't keep pressure in your lane, don't be surprised when you lose

Zorlog

02-23-2013

Well here is my take at LOL as a new player. I am in bronzeV and cannot get out. Part of the problem is me no doubt, im new. A big part of the problem is trolls. Believe me or not but 100% of my ranked games are with people that complain, curse, cry and out right troll. I have NEVER played a game where this has not happened. I have kind of figured out what it would take to get to the next lvl which is still basically the bottom. I will have to win 85% of my games with the last 10-15 games having no loss. Then I will have to win a best of 3. that seems to be asking a bit much for new players to do just to move up a nithling............