As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orenin View Post
ADC needs to be "overpowered" or bruisers can just walk up and kill them. Your obviously a bruiser and enjoy this, but everyone that played adc is really pissed off
Ah typical "us against them". "if you disagree with me you must be one of dem!"

You still do late game damage - a lot of it. It still is a game where if the adc dies early in a fight for no collateral you lose the fight because they are the source of ranged right click damage.

Not to mention blade of ruined king is getting massive buffs to deal with HP stacking.

So ADC's have a few months where they don't get completely out of hand and you all cry? LOL Talk to supports and junglers about that.

The whole thing is good for the game too by the way. It should be an option to run an ADC rather than a requirement, just like any other role. It's healthier for the game when you have options instead of must do x must do y every single game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

Senior Member

02-23-2013

AP mids can be replaced, tanks can be replaced, bruisers can be replaced, melee DPS is required, AD casters can be replaced, support casters can be replaced by support tanks.

Only ADCs are constant.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalastRaven

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
Ah typical "us against them". "if you disagree with me you must be one of dem!"

You still do late game damage - a lot of it. It still is a game where if the adc dies early in a fight for no collateral you lose the fight because they are the source of ranged right click damage.

Not to mention blade of ruined king is getting massive buffs to deal with HP stacking.

So ADC's have a few months where they don't get completely out of hand and you all cry? LOL Talk to supports and junglers about that.

The whole thing is good for the game too by the way. It should be an option to run an ADC rather than a requirement, just like any other role. It's healthier for the game when you have options instead of must do x must do y every single game.
Honestly, I bet akali does more sustained lategame damage than most carries now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMGownedU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Every new bruiser released has some sort of ability to instagib an adc yet adc items are still nerfed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acid Reigns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Holy **** I agree with hashinshin about something! O:

Adc's are fine stop whining.

I literally 2 shot a Singed the other day with Draven.
I was pretty fed, but the point still stands.

Only thing they MAYBE need imo is a base MS buff across the board. o:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalastRaven

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Reigns View Post
Holy **** I agree with hashinshin about something! O:

Adc's are fine stop whining.

I literally 2 shot a Singed the other day with Draven.
I was pretty fed, but the point still stands.

Only thing they MAYBE need imo is a base MS buff across the board. o:
And that singed was awful - the point doesn't stand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
Honestly, I bet akali does more sustained lategame damage than most carries now.
k, at melee range, if that's even more "sustained late game damage" (which i really doubt this hyperbole).

i mean you should have some tradeoff for being ranged. sorry you can't just kill everyone 1v5 before they can even touch you anymore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalastRaven

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
k, at melee range, if that's even more "sustained late game damage" (which i really doubt this hyperbole).

i mean you should have some tradeoff for being ranged. sorry you can't just kill everyone 1v5 before they can even touch you anymore.
The tradeoff is that we get dived for days with multiple gapclosers and instagibbed by people who haven't built damage items.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
The tradeoff is that we get dived for days with multiple gapclosers and instagibbed by people who haven't built damage items.
okay, you are aware that you can build defense too for starters?

you also have an entire team dedicated to peel for you late game.

as for being dove late game, that implies they have to get in melee range of you where the rest of your team should "insta-gib" them in return since they should be protecting you. only reason you yourself get insta-gibbed is because you hold on to the belief that defense is irrelevant when things have shifted. maybe instead of that 5th damage item late you get a defense item? just a thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalastRaven

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
okay, you are aware that you can build defense too for starters?

you also have an entire team dedicated to peel for you late game.

as for being dove late game, that implies they have to get in melee range of you where the rest of your team should "insta-gib" them in return since they should be protecting you.
I have an entire team dedicated to chasing the enemy and leaving me to solo vs lee sin and xin zhao you mean?

What world do you live in where people actually peel?