As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanceStubbs

02-23-2013

Only difference between an ADC with escape and one without one is that one of them needs his team to protect him.

Still not seeing the problem there...

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
Only difference between an ADC with escape and one without one is that one of them needs his team to protect him.

Still not seeing the problem there...
Well, it's more like one needs his team to protect him, and the other is dead.

Jake Compton

02-23-2013

If adc is weak, why is it core to have one bottom every single game of league../thread

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Compton View Post
If adc is weak, why is it core to have one bottom every single game of league../thread
It may be viable to have 1 ADC. But It's viable to have several tanks, which you obviously aren't complaining about.

Kirino Kousakaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

double the price of all HP items its that simple

Orenin

02-23-2013

+1

Kanaryuu

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JooMancer View Post
What... someone who does a high amount of damage needs to be able to escape from people with high HP and medium dmg?
Color me pickled!

Actually the problem is that ezreal's escape remains one of the most broken aspects of the game.
Ezreal doesn't do high amounts of damage, he has high poke range, good mobility,
his W is next to unless now and his ultimate gets weaker the more people it hits.
He also brings nothing to the team other then himself.

Compare that to Graves shall we?
He does a hell of alot more burst then Ezreal, Is tankier then Ezreal, has a steroid on demand which acts as a mobility move also. While at the same time bringing utility to the team.

What's the difference between Ezreal and Graves (which whom none complain about) Ezreal has higher Mobility,
Lets face it, Ezreal is a high mobility champion his damage isn't "higher" then anybody else. what people have a problem with is his Mobility, because they feel that once you get to an AD the AD should melt. which isn't hard since almost all of the gap closers in-game have a equal range to Ezreal.

Quote:
Actually the problem is that ezreal's escape remains one of the most broken aspects of the game.
Is your problem nothing more, nothing less.

which I've already stated, This wouldn't be such a major problem if riot haven't almost removed the damage and mobility and survivability of the ADCs while improving the mobility and survivability of the counters to ADCs

ADC didn't just get nerfed. Bruisers/assassins got buffed.
thats a DOUBLE nerf.
You don't balance a game with such major changes to "balance" something, you do small minor tweaks until you find the sweet spot. going from "too strong" to "majorly weak" is the lazy option to "balance" something.

Orenin

02-23-2013

I'll help u bump this thread im ****ing sick of this.

season 2, teamfights were like was like a chessmatch with the adc as king, there was alot of strategy, positioning, if the adc died you probably lose.

season 3 theres no strategy, just brawling all the time. ADC is no fun to play.

Kanaryuu

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Compton View Post
ADCs are used as sustain damage, to finish off the health AP's bring to the table, while also pushing down objectives.
ADCs are important in objectives they are not so important for team fights other then to "Fill the gap" between the APs doing burst damage (which has focused more on sustained burst damage, from Major AoE long CD burst) and the enemy backing away.

now i do believe ADC was to strong in season 2 (note i don't main ADC) but at least they was a main threat, don't get me wrong they still are to soft targets. they can't do much damage to bruisers/tanks anymore which is the main problem.

so is ADC core to winning a game? yes if you want to have pushing power
can you win a game without an ADC? yes, just get bruisers and push without taking much damage,

FatJuggahole

02-23-2013

I think the problem is that doubelift is a ****