As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a horse running

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
I had a full build Draven today and I couldn't kill a full build Darius who teleported by my Nexus and ignored me, hitting the nexus until he won the game.
According to lolking no such thing happened, but alright! Maybe it needs to update or maybe you're just a liar.

Timid Gengar

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Pie View Post
Draven is completely well known to have one of the worst late-game fall offs for an ADC...not really a good point to argue with.
Draven is considered as a hyper carry try again , while what that guy is saying I don't believe because a full build Draven sh*ts on everything

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

02-23-2013

Fun fact: Late-game Draven bursts as hard as late-game Annie (1 sec interval), not even mentioning the DPS.

And you call "carries" useless, lol.

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
According to lolking no such thing happened, but alright! Maybe it needs to update or maybe you're just a liar.
Well, I wasn't lying. I'm not that petty. But, you're right, I don't see the game either. I don't see it either on Lolking or in my client. I don't know why it's not there.

I remember the part of the game where it happened pretty well though, and the guy said something about it at the end. The guy was stagger-stepping between autos around the edge of the nexus which made me keep moving while I was hitting him, and he felt the need to brag afterward.

Honestly you can choose not to believe it. I almost didn't believe it when it happened.

BloodGod22

02-23-2013

The worse part about ADCs is that they need a specialized class to baby sit them in the laning phaze. Thats an extra role on the team thats eaten when you can just go 5 tanky dps and do a kill lane bot which results in an extra advantage late game when your fifth member is not just a CC and ward robot.

Kanaryuu

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranged Minion View Post
'league of warmogs' doesnt help it either

the fact that a darius or jayce can build warmogs and still keep up in damage with the adc( as well as being tankier) is stupid as ****
Warmogs isn't the main issue though.
As many pro players keep stating, once you get a randuin omen ADC damage drops so much due to the none-kiting potential, which reduces the threat of the ADC so much they just build a warmogs to top it off, and the ADC can't really do anything due to 2 items scaling to well against physical damage.

randuin omen attack speed/movement speed debuff prevents kiting and damage
warmogs health delays the death

ADC have such a low HP pool and low defenses compared to a bruiser that the bruiser doesn't need high damage to kill them, they just need to live long enough for them to die
which 2 items do perfectly well.

It's really annoying to see the current trend at riot though, they do nerf pretty much anything played in a tournament which is good.

Can anyone name one ADC that's been played in a tournament that hasn't been nerfed?

Season three brought a nerf to every ADC in terms of items.
The defensiveness of 2 core anti-adc items got buffed/stayed strong

No wonder champions like Ezreal and graves are so strong, they can actually get the hell away from bruisers even if slowed by them 100% of the time.

XxxLumberJackxxX

02-23-2013

His post comes across as whiney excuses not constructive criticism...

Also- why is he *****ing about ezreal nerfs? Ez needed nerfs... As long as he still has his E the rest of his kit could do 0 dmg.

Kanaryuu

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JooMancer View Post
His post comes across as whiney excuses not constructive criticism...

Also- why is he *****ing about ezreal nerfs? Ez needed nerfs... As long as he still has his E the rest of his kit could do 0 dmg.

if you ignore all the bits about his game play or lack of motivation and only take the bits about ADCs, then what he sats is true.

Also your fact about ez only needing his E doesn't prove there is a problem with Ezreal, it means there is a problem with the current NEED to have an escape.

If you have no escape or no range (525 for example) then you are to easy of a target to kill for bruisers and assassins.

so once again: the problem ISNT ezreal having an escape, it's the problem NEEDING an escape.

Skippy917

02-23-2013

Sure, melee adc are unviable for years, but god forbid if the ranged ones are weaker for a change

XxxLumberJackxxX

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanaryuu View Post
if you ignore all the bits about his game play or lack of motivation and only take the bits about ADCs, then what he sats is true.

Also your fact about ez only needing his E doesn't prove there is a problem with Ezreal, it means there is a problem with the current NEED to have an escape.

If you have no escape or no range (525 for example) then you are to easy of a target to kill for bruisers and assassins.

so once again: the problem ISNT ezreal having an escape, it's the problem NEEDING an escape.

What... someone who does a high amount of damage needs to be able to escape from people with high HP and medium dmg?
Color me pickled!

Actually the problem is that ezreal's escape remains one of the most broken aspects of the game.