As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor D View Post
Season 3 was just a disaster imo. It caused the game to become even less balanced than it already was.
The only good thing S3 did was make supports more interesting to play (even if half of the new support items are never used). Jungle = trash now. Adc = trash now. Ap = trash now.

Xypherous, what did you do?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colors

Member

02-23-2013

My favorite part of this

"Even in my current state, I am much better than my NA counterparts."

I love this guy lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamíel

Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
My favorite part of this

"Even in my current state, I am much better than my NA counterparts."

I love this guy lol
Idk the NA scene is kinda **** right now it really wouldn't be hard to be at the top of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiskeyjack

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Pie View Post
Draven is completely well known to have one of the worst late-game fall offs for an ADC...not really a good point to argue with.
This couldn't be more wrong. Draven has crazy late game damage. However you have to micro his axes and he has no escapes which hurts him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felaedor

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Ranged Carries have been spoiled as **** for the past 2 seasons, and now that they're in a somewhat balanced state (it's actually possible to finish the game before they become relevant, and it is therefore a choice of whether or not you want to have one at all just like every other archetype) the people who became pros maining an overall imbalanced archetype are starting to not live up to expectations.

It had been broken and stayed broken for so long that people forgot how broken it was and thought it was actually balanced.

Honestly, the quicker ranged AD players adapt to becoming not solely ranged AD, but duo lane farmers, the quicker this transition will be.

@Doublelift: Find the fun again with Blitzcrank + Thresh duo laning. It's a party and a half even without breaking the game via lanternhooks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalastRaven

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felaedor View Post
Ranged Carries have been spoiled as **** for the past 2 seasons, and now that they're in a somewhat balanced state (it's actually possible to finish the game before they become relevant, and it is therefore a choice of whether or not you want to have one at all just like every other archetype) the people who became pros maining an overall imbalanced archetype are starting to not live up to expectations.

It had been broken and stayed broken for so long that people forgot how broken it was and thought it was actually balanced.

Honestly, the quicker ranged AD players adapt to becoming not solely ranged AD, but duo lane farmers, the quicker this transition will be.

@Doublelift: Find the fun again with Blitzcrank + Thresh duo laning. It's a party and a half even without breaking the game via lanternhooks.
You know who has been spoiled longer? Bruisers. They are better than everyone and the only thing holding them back is the promise that in lategame, a bruiser team will lose when ADC melt them. Now that's much less true, and we are seeing Bruisers force out AP carries, because Bruisers can (and always have been able to) outlane AP carries, but even more because AP carries aren't necessary with the increased access to armor pen and reduced armor (but higher health).

All in all, I couldn't disagree more - AD carries haven't been spoiled, their job was only protected because the role of bruisers was so enshrined, and only ADC were able to stop bruisers.

Now ADC characters CAN'T FULFILL THEIR PURPOSE. And at the same time as they become bad, so do AP carries get forced out of mid.

Being a glass cannon (and suffering through 3/4 of the game without relevant damage) should reward with the ability to do scary damage. It doesn't right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatJuggahole

Member

02-23-2013

doublelift is gay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeductiveBunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

overrated player QQing adc's arent completely farm for 20 min and face roll god forbid they gotta earn their late game now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felaedor

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
Now ADC characters CAN'T FULFILL THEIR PURPOSE.
Except that's completely wrong.

Their purpose has always been to become the dominant factor in games that go to 5+ items. They still do this, and they still do it WELL.

Before, they were able to do it at 2 or 3, and that's what people like you need to let go of.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalastRaven

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felaedor View Post
Except that's completely wrong.

Their purpose has always been to become the dominant factor in games that go to 5+ items. They still do this, and they still do it WELL.

Before, they were able to do it at 2 or 3, and that's what people like you need to let go of.
5+ items.

You mean boots and 5 items right?

That's full build only.