As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlightlySuicidal

03-12-2013

Quote:
Hell the guy is SO BAD at the game outside mechanical skills that EVEN his team know and he isn't even allowed to PICK HIS OWN CHAMPS ffs !!
i lol'ed

Redamntion

03-12-2013

Interesting to note that the number 3 solo queue summoner mains ADC.

A second interesting piece of information would be that his most played champ, and that with his best K/D/A is the "nerfed to the ground" ezreal.

Oh sorry, I forgot I'm looking at the North American tier, which by default you are better than even in your worst state.

I watched a lot of your streams, respected you as a player, and learned a lot.
Unfortunately this facebook post is right up there with Froggen's infamous toxic game(s).

Get over yourself.

*EDIT*
Oh look, the number 5 solo queue summoner is also maining ADC. And surprisingly enough, plays ez more than any other champ.
Yup... totally obsolete. Play a bruiser or sit in silver for life.

IS14696195e1336cdef530a

03-12-2013

Imo the biggest problem is randuins, and also that the adc role got a low amount of champs i think :P

Randuins is a great item which gives nice stats, and then it just completely smack the adc to hell...

And the champ part, well there is 13 ranged champs marked as carry... and then there is some lackluster adc's not bad but imo just very different from the adc role. Examples is Corki Quinn Sivir who needs to use their spells a lot.

Even with 13 ranged adc its only like 12% of all champs, with 5 main roles it should be at least be closer to 20% than 10%...

Sagovirus

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1e1336cdef530a View Post
Imo the biggest problem is randuins, and also that the adc role got a low amount of champs i think :P

Randuins is a great item which gives nice stats, and then it just completely smack the adc to hell...

And the champ part, well there is 13 ranged champs marked as carry... and then there is some lackluster adc's not bad but imo just very different from the adc role. Examples is Corki Quinn Sivir who needs to use their spells a lot.

Even with 13 ranged adc its only like 12% of all champs, with 5 main roles it should be at least be closer to 20% than 10%...

Not really no, not when you take the fact that it's not 5 main ROLES but 5 spots on the map.

The Roles are far more diversified, there is Junglers, AD carries (ranged/melee), Assassins, AD casters, Burst AP, Sustained AP, Bruisers (AD/AP), Tanks, Supports and a few others.

The thing is AD casters, Burst/Sustained AP, Bruisers (AP/AD), Tanks, Assassins, AD Casters all shares the same two lanes and Jungle (mostly Top and Jungle for those roles)... while AD carries and support basically get a guaranteed spot in bot lane, and aren't competing for those with anyone else, so no, you don't need much more.

Add to that that they share the auto-attack scaling (or they aren't AD carries anymore, but AD casters/Assassins), and you have a VERY limited amount of possibilities to make champs differents outside of looks. It takes time.

On top of that, with a guaranteed spot on both sides, and not really much incentive to really ban them, they are fine with that pool.

A couple more would be fine, but it's not really that important, while getting a few more REAL tanks and junglers would be fine (the amount of tanks is quite low actually, and if you remove the 2 that are basically supports, it's even less).

YoshisToadies

03-12-2013

I apologize for my earlier posts. I'm just a bronze 4 scrub noob that is mad he can't go 33/1/6 with a pentakill as glasscannon twitch in ranked. I am bad at farming and have terrible awareness. I am still way too accustomed to blind normals that I have no clue what to do in ranked...

March of Dimes

03-12-2013

It's almost like ADC felt a lot worse before they buffed BoRK...weird, huh? Well, I guess all is well in the game now, so no one would continue to whine about "broken" items, right?

June24th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

As an ADR player I also feel the pain

Henry Plainview

03-12-2013

Doublelift is just QQing because his team sucks and he doesn't have anything else to lash out at. THE ENTIRE GAME still revolves around ad carries, that they're slightly weaker than before is not a problem at all.

I do agree, however, that Randuin's is pretty obnoxious right now, but they're nerfing it in the next patch and I hardly ever see anyone buy it.

Sagovirus

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Doublelift is just QQing because his team sucks and he doesn't have anything else to lash out at. THE ENTIRE GAME still revolves around ad carries, that they're slightly weaker than before is not a problem at all.

I do agree, however, that Randuin's is pretty obnoxious right now, but they're nerfing it in the next patch and I hardly ever see anyone buy it.

[SARCASM /ON]
I'm sorry but you are bad, DoubleTrash is the NUMBER ONE AD carry in the game for over 2 years (as in "getting roflstomped by everyone and their mothers, the only worst player in CLG is ThrowshotGG....") his analyze is OBVIOUSLY dead on and the best, he is supra good, discard the fact that 99.99999% of the REAL top teams still go AD carry forever on both side, and all revolve around shhutting down the Ad carry, killing it fast while protecting yours... it's "irrelevant".....

Don't forget, Koreans already are playing double bruisers bot (that's a new one, it's not like it was Dig's specialty before being picked by Dig and being know RIGHT... or it's not like it comes around every so often for over 2 years....).... except out of 200+ games in competitive/tourney since his declarations in Korea, there still is ONE team in ONE game going double bruisers (also known as Kill Lane for 2+ years...), all the rest is ADcarry on both side, the whole game revolving around "shutting the frigging AD carry DOWN or lose....").

[SARCASM /OFF]
Yeah, DoubleTrash is great, he knows what he is talking about (don't forget, Draven is trash with no late game, he rapes late game because everyone is trash tier, Twitch is useless, Varus too, Vayne isn't good... unless any of those is played by anyone else than Double Trash...).

AD carries are FINE, learn to adapt, the tools are there, stop whinning, the days of "you focus ALL your picks around your AD carry, then focus your first 15/20 mins arounbd feeding/protecting your AD carry, then watch 4 people being useless/cc bots so your AD carry roflstomp for the next 20 mins are GONE and it was more than time...".

Now AD carries needs to learn "how2 position", "how2kite" "how2STOPthinkingtheycan1v1someone2lvlshigherwithm orefarmandlulz" and so on.

We FINALLY reached the stage where LoL isn't DotA anymore, with carries that MATTERS but aren't the only thing important in the game, and roflstomping anyone PERIOD after 15 mins....

You want the days of uber op AD carries back ? There is a thing called DotA2.

For the millions other people, the game is fine.

(btw, Support have NEVER be so powerful with THAT much impact, and they are (very slowly) moving away from the buff/cc bot, and it might become a real thing someday (nothing better could happen).