As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryFlames

02-28-2013

Bumpp

Articno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

red please

Articno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

yes

YoshisToadies

03-11-2013

I main twitch and have over 200+ games played as him right now. However recently I find I cannot change the outcomes of games at all. Having the enemy Vi dash over a wall, flash, cleanse Taric and Sona's stuns, ult and then 3 shot me and escape just isn't fun at all. I have gone against whole teams who all build boots of swiftness with alacrity enchant,3 warmogs, a randuin's and a thornmail just to make my life.sh**. I basically have 2 options: build hp andget raged at in all chat then reported or get towerdived by 5000 hp xin and singed to die a horrible death, and anyonw who tries to help also dies. I'm pretty sad at these changes and wish things were back to the patch right before darius was realeased. I also think all the people who think Riot loves AD's are talking out their *ss. They nerfed all AD items, and removed FoN. They did add mercurial scimitar though. I don't know, just my opinion.

YoshisToadies

03-12-2013

Hey Riot' remember when you nerfed ahri because "she gets to deal tons of damage while still building pretty tanky"? Well here we are again. Please add back madred's, there was nothing wrong with it. For now, welcome to the league of bruisers.

Junmita

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor D View Post
Season 3 was just a disaster imo. It caused the game to become even less balanced than it already was.
I agree with this, and also would like to add the Jungle changes to this.

Junglers fall on level every game now, and can gank much less. This made the game even more of a Farmfest than before. 95% of the pro games were 20 minutes of farming with 1-1 2-1 or even 0-0 score. Jungler ganks made the game fun

Minishmaster

03-12-2013

ADC has two choices. They can either have an amazing early rune, mastery, and build path which gives them the lane strength to easily take a tower in less than 4 waves of creeps, and to further deny any champion over 90% of CS during the entirety of lane phase, or they can be the strongest late game champions. Putting both of these on one champion would be completely broken.

Geekweezul

03-12-2013

So, he's basically crying because he's not the show-stopper anymore? Now that it's the top laner that has the larger impact on the game there's a problem?

Pawstruck

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor D View Post
Season 3 was just a disaster imo. It caused the game to become even less balanced than it already was.
QFT

ADC's are definitely not as effective or fun now.

Iceyhackr

03-12-2013

/agree