Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orenin

02-24-2013

Quote:
WC3betterthanSC:
inb4 people start buying BOTRK and rape them stack health dps brutes

its good, but health and armor are very synergous. plus if they have a taric gives them armor, plus if they have an aegis gives them armor, then randuins, sunfire, thornmail... so much armor items and ways to get armor... that 5% is more like 2%

Sagovirus

02-25-2013

Quote:
Orenin:
if only bruisers couldn't buy the boot enchantments granting more speed!! If only!! grow a brain plz. have fun in bronze V

The one giving speed on damage is still superior, specially on a ranged that don't have to stick to his target to proc it, and it won't be the first thing a bruiser will buy.

And on a bruiser most prefer homeguard, going MS is a choice, and most of them wait till they have a nearly full build for it.

Once again, make choices, and learn to adapt for once instead of whining like little kids.

Sagovirus

02-25-2013

Quote:
Orenin:
its good, but health and armor are very synergous. plus if they have a taric gives them armor, plus if they have an aegis gives them armor, then randuins, sunfire, thornmail... so much armor items and ways to get armor... that 5% is more like 2%

Yeah right... they have SOOO much armor with all the BC/LW and flat pen around here, not counting the armor shred champs like Xin/Jarvan/Vi.

You can' t have it all. You can't complain about said champions and BC being op and making the game "League of Bruisers" with armour being useless, AND pretend that they can easily stack armour and health and render BotRK useless.

It's not possible.

And BotRK is insanely good, and have been proved mathematically superior to BT in almost every cases, it's just that the "pros" are too conservative and didn't get that yet (we only started to see some this week, and it worked insanely well for the picker.... wait a bit and they'll catch up on it ).

GreekAsTheGods

02-25-2013

Quote:
Sagovirus:
Yeah right... they have SOOO much armor with all the BC/LW and flat pen around here, not counting the armor shred champs like Xin/Jarvan/Vi.

You can' t have it all. You can't complain about said champions and BC being op and making the game "League of Bruisers" with armour being useless, AND pretend that they can easily stack armour and health and render BotRK useless.

It's not possible.

And BotRK is insanely good, and have been proved mathematically superior to BT in almost every cases, it's just that the "pros" are too conservative and didn't get that yet (we only started to see some this week, and it worked insanely well for the picker.... wait a bit and they'll catch up on it ).

With the buff it's good. They added 5 Attack damage and an additional 1% current hp to the on-hit. And they did that without adjusting the item's price whatsoever. That's a 25% increase to the effectiveness of the on-hit without any price modification. 200 gold worth of AD as well.

The numbers were run before the buff too and the item was shown to be less efficient than BT by a considerable amount. Also you have to remember that BT was recently nerfed straight up by 200 gold.

If you nerf one item by making it 200 gold more expensive, buff another by making it 200 gold cheaper, while increasing the effectiveness of the latter's on-hit by 25% of course the comparison of the items is going to change.

It's not so much that people haven't "caught up on it", but more so that the item legitimately wasn't all that great until recent buffs/nerfs.

Valorans Outlaw

02-25-2013

I honestly facepalmed when he said Twitch was a terrible AD carry.

Articno

02-28-2013

buff adc

Thessalonike

02-28-2013

The biggest thing I got out of that was "my team is picking me champions I don't want to play".

That sounds more like the issue, pulling him away from what he wants to be doing.

Letsjustcuddle

02-28-2013

I started four months ago, and I have to admit bruisers are just a lot more fun to play than ADCs. They are naturally tanky, do a decent amount (or a ton) of damage, and have interesting mechanics. Their itemization is also very different, unlike ADCs where you predictably try to rush a BT every game. Yawn...

In DoTA the carry started very weak, but if they got fed then it was GG. So it was risk vs. reward. Here ADCs start weak, but even if they get fed they can get shut down easily by bruisers. So what's the point?

Genoshan

02-28-2013

I agree with Doublelift. Two games.. seperated by around 4 or 5 other games, I was playing Miss Fortune, both times **** on my lane... ran around the map helping my teamates in other lanes, while the opposing Nasus got really big and bought randuins. He was 8/3, i was 12/1. Even with the help of my vi and nami, he **** on us 3v1, and i was barely even able to move... forget attack haha

Definitely need to re-buff the ADC's attack speed in some way, or nerf the AS debuff as DL has been saying.

NotProEnough

02-28-2013

Quote:
VA Kalast:
I had a full build Draven today and I couldn't kill a full build Darius who teleported by my Nexus and ignored me, hitting the nexus until he won the game.

Draven doesn't have very good scaling compared to other ADCs. He's pretty much the Early Game ADC.