As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanzen Ahji

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metta View Post
Not sure what you read, but

"I think a lot of this is in part because I feel my role has been nerfed into the ground, and I have been very apprehensive of the changes Riot has done to the game and especially to AD carries. I feel useless; where before I had the opportunity to outplay lategame bruisers, the changes to Randuin's Omen make me want to break my keyboard."

Yeah but after that his only evidence is "They nerfed Ez and Cait + Nunu and I did those first!" Really it just sounds like a whiney "Why do they keep taking away my OP things!" post to me.

EmagehtReversed

02-23-2013

I'm glad Doublelift had the guts to come out and say it, then outline WHY pretty well. I hope RIOT is paying attention and will take what he says seriously.

Metta

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzen Ahji View Post
Yeah but after that his only evidence is "They nerfed Ez and Cait + Nunu and I did those first!" Really it just sounds like a whiney "Why do they keep taking away my OP things!" post to me.
What are you talking about? He sure did say that, but you initially claimed he said absolutely nothing about his role being overnerfed.

Xcopy

02-23-2013

Quote:
I guess you didn't see him say that they nerfed his role?

He also had an interview and he said most ADC arent viable because they have no escapes and said that champions like Ashe and Varus need to be reworked to get an escape.

Those ADC only do good if the team snowballs early otherwise they will lose.

EmagehtReversed

02-23-2013

Quote:
That post was a follow up to the interview he did with Gamespot, watch it here:

http://www.gamespot.com/league-of-le...week-3-6404372

He gets into why ADCs are broken at 2:50

PapstJL4U

02-23-2013

the whole interview contradicts itself.
he thinks (and says) what is broken. he "knows" what is better, but he does not act. if double bot bruiser is so op, why does he not play them? If he is a really pro, he should look for new and better strats, but he just qq's without doing anything, so he "obviously" sees thru everything. Also most OP Strats were discovered by the asian lol community. it is also very strange, that no other adc is so desparated.

hes op

02-23-2013

or maybe doublelift is washed up like the rest of his team

EmagehtReversed

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapstJL4U View Post
the whole interview contradicts itself.
he thinks (and says) what is broken. he "knows" what is better, but he does not act. if double bot bruiser is so op, why does he not play them? If he is a really pro, he should look for new and better strats, but he just qq's without doing anything, so he "obviously" sees thru everything. Also most OP Strats were discovered by the asian lol community. it is also very strange, that no other adc is so desparated.
You missed the point of his entire argument

1. "if double bot bruiser is so op, why does he not play them?"

Because he is best at ADC, except ADCs are broken because... (watch the interview)

2. "If he is a really pro, he should look for new and better strats"

You can't use better strats if you are made useless by 1 item, Randuin's Omen

In Doublelift's words: "When you have a Randuin's Omen, the AD carry doesn't do anything, and nobody can help you"

Fukaro

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hes op View Post
or maybe doublelift is washed up like the rest of his team
if he is then GG clg. he always have to carry him. Hotshot is to inconsistent to carry and Link hasnt gotten there yet.

Easy Slay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Doublelift is full of it.

The idea of ADC being useless probably explains why he is in a funk. Self fulfilling prophecy.