As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectre06

02-23-2013

As an AP burst main, I feel his pain. ADC and AP burst took it to the chin with S3.

Balance is fun when it's a game of rock, paper, scissors... when each role is good but each has a counter. Now it's more like rock, paper, scissors, atomic bomb where bruiser beats all and the only way to beat bruiser is with more bruiser.

Best Philosopher

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryingYouAgain View Post
LW cost was increased because champions like Zed, Talon or Kha'Zix would get it mid-game and have ridiculous damage output. When you buff items like these it ends up benefiting more than one class, not AD Carries exclusively.

That said, I do agree with reverting the IE damage nerf (from 70 AD to 80 AD). And we'll see how things stand if the new BotRK makes it to live.
Just give them things like BT or LH. the runanns hurricane or ravenous hydra treatment, act differently depending on whether ranged or melee.

SlavMan24

02-23-2013

The blanket statements in this thread keep me WARM!

Lockking778

02-23-2013

a good example of how adc's arent in the meta anymore, is i just when 26/6 with varus, the entire enemy team was under fed, i had a good build (you can check) and i couldn't carry it was disasterous

Sagovirus

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockking778 View Post
a good example of how adc's arent in the meta anymore, is i just when 26/6 with varus, the entire enemy team was under fed, i had a good build (you can check) and i couldn't carry it was disasterous
It always has been like that, always will be.

You can be as fed as you want, if you are the only relevant people in your team, you'll be focused, die and then it's over for your team because the other team have 2/3 champs fed instead of that.

On top of that you don't talk about farm (which still is MORE than relevant), nor you do about you and your team sucking at positioning and not diving in stupidly because you have 20 kills.

I play Nasus a LOT, and pretty much one game out of two i've got ennemy AD carries complaining how OP Nasus is... when they try to solo me when i'm around 450 or more bonus Q, with Frozen Heart, Randuin, Warmog, 40% cdr and shut them down totally.

The first time, i can understand, it's a surprise being shut down when you go 1v3 against AD carry/support/jungler to be destroyed by the top (who is the best Anti carry of the game farmed btw, it's his job, Malphite isn't even as good as Nasus for that), but still doing that 3/4 more times and complaining about it is totally stupid.

The problem is said AD carry who have 90% of his team's kills suiciding all day long making ALL fights 4v5 on top of 4v5 against people that have farm/kills balanced meaning you can't go "shut down X and we win, rest does no damage" but more "we do no damage, we can't kill anything before they pick us one by one".

AD carries were ridiculously op end of S1, even worse in S2, and they are raging at the fact that NOW they need to think their build, adapt AND learn to position instead of "30 mins afk farm then right click to win even in the middle of the ennemy team 1v3'.

There is still NOTHING as scary as a fed/farmed AD carry late game. NOTHING.

But they can't go 1v3+ without a peeler anymore, and it's why they are butthurt.

VietEggrolls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

warmong counters veigar and lindrary torment counters hp stacking and that item isnt good for veigar the meta suckz right now

BruisingPrune

02-23-2013

ADC's were broken

Now they aren't

Metta

02-23-2013

agreeee

Zanzen Ahji

02-23-2013

Am I the only one who read this and didn't find the "ADC were overnerfed line"? All I found was "I DID IT FIRST!" and "My team picks champs for me." The first is a typical GD claim that I'm not going to even acknowledge and the second seems to be the main reason he's unhappy. Hell, he even SAYS it right after he says my team picks my champs.

None of the four champs he listed after Urgot are in an amazingly bad spot right now, he could play/practice/and win with all four of them. If he's not having fun playing Urgot but his team won't let him play anyone else, well who is really stopping his enjoyment of the game. Riot or CLG? Come on now.

Metta

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzen Ahji View Post
Am I the only one who read this and didn't find the "ADC were overnerfed line"? All I found was "I DID IT FIRST!" and "My team picks champs for me." The first is a typical GD claim that I'm not going to even acknowledge and the second seems to be the main reason he's unhappy. Hell, he even SAYS it right after he says my team picks my champs.

None of the four champs he listed after Urgot are in an amazingly bad spot right now, he could play/practice/and win with all four of them. If he's not having fun playing Urgot but his team won't let him play anyone else, well who is really stopping his enjoyment of the game. Riot or CLG? Come on now.
Not sure what you read, but

"I think a lot of this is in part because I feel my role has been nerfed into the ground, and I have been very apprehensive of the changes Riot has done to the game and especially to AD carries. I feel useless; where before I had the opportunity to outplay lategame bruisers, the changes to Randuin's Omen make me want to break my keyboard."