As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWithoutTophat View Post
It's not that ADCs are weak, it's that bruisers reign surpreme at the moment and both AP and AD damage dealers are feeling it. Bruisers only need Warmogs, BC and maybe Bloodthirster and they can deal tons of damage, tank a lot and most of them also have gapclosers.

The second problem is that by buffing AD items, those bruisers also might profit. Buffing Bloodthirster or Last Whisper also means Talon, Renekton, Riven, whoever else will get stronger.

And let's not forget that they are reworking/buffing Blade of the Ruined King soon. It might help some ADC against the new health stacking meta.

I don't think ADCs are ever going to be completely useless, though I wouldn't mind some changes to Infinity Edge or looking at a few ADCs and giving them some buffs (Trist is already getting some hopefully).
The champion pool that BC is good on has been nearly reduced to only 2 people.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcopy View Post
Vi says hi.

And Bruisers have gap closers, so positioning isn't that easier. Also, why should a champion be able to melt an ADC without building any damage items outside of a spirit of the lizard elder?
Why should an ADC be able to survive being in melee range without building defense?

The argument goes both ways.

Sagovirus

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbnail9 View Post
The champion pool that BC is good on has been nearly reduced to only 2 people.

Let see, from memory, in under a min :
- MF
- Garen
- Renekton
- Kha'Zix
- Talon
- Olaf
- Riven
- Pantheon
- Lee Sin

and it's without thinking, in no time, without research...

Already FAR from the "2 champs".

Greatest Dad NA

02-23-2013

Ezreal still has a 48% win rate, where he was at 53% win rate for the longest time. Stop whining.

JoeyMakesMagic

02-23-2013

I blame the health meta, it's really ****ing boring

t0ss

02-23-2013

Hopefully they will get the botRK changes right so I don't have to hear my lane neighbors complain anymore.

Ginger976

02-23-2013

This annoys me. If he were a true professional he would either find a way to continue to dominate as ADC, or he would find a new role to play. Let's use football as an example. The fullback position (as it was in the days of the i-formation) is going away. Fullbacks will have to adapt to the new shotgun-centric offense or be forced out of the game.

Riot and LoL doesn't owe DL ANYTHING. They have created the game, they will continue to guide it in the path they feel is the best, and all of the players have to ADAPT to every change. What if this were 2 years ago and he was moaning the need of ADC going bot with a support instead of mid?

Bottom line: If you were a true professional you would man up and find ways to win, instead of blaming your poor performance on changes that Riot has made.

TyrisGC

02-23-2013

I'm not seeing any issues ;o I'm still doing great on adcs lol. Just cause some "pro" thinks something sucks doesn't mean it does

Xiao Rettousei

02-23-2013

Riot is the next blizzard. Not listening to the communauty and killing their own game

Nenkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

So he compains because he can't 1vs5 the whole enemy team with vayne anymore.