Diamond player's thoughts on AD carries' current state

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDmaiko View Post
tldr
AD sucks dck. You can love playing AD all you want, but if you care about your elo, stay the hell away from them.
Additional issue: With the decline of AD carries, the roles that thrived on the success of AD carries also fell out of grace.

The AP carry, whose job it was to execute the enemy AD carry is now even more useless than they already were.

The support, whose job it is to assist the AD carry and get him/her fed, has now lost even more control over the game.

In the end, the bruiser determines the outcome of the game. You'd probably be better off switching the bruiser and AD carry's lanes, so that the bruiser has a support to feed him/her.

Overall, problem of season 3: Every class that is not a bruiser has reduced influence on the outcome of a game. Fed AD carry? Fed AP carry? Support doing a great job? No matter, bruiser still waltzes all over them. In season 2, roles were closer to equality in terms of contribution.

Docta Grim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twixiee View Post
I do agree with you, but my question is.... because of this, why haven't bot kill lanes increased in popularity at all?! =[
I'd like to respond with "because solo que" People fear people doing new things even if its a duoque going bot kill lane. Panth/Xin combo is absolutely devastating but alas it's only for normal blind and such since most people are meta sheep during ranked.

Metta

02-23-2013

Agreed, Doublelift is so right in his recent interview.

LBX Tonyb3

02-23-2013

Hey look. Someone listened to Doublelift's interview and put it in post form.

Original.

Foojackin

02-23-2013

You're right except, saying graves and ez are they only adcs to play. Give kog a shot.

Metta

02-23-2013

Why are AD carries so bad this season QQ

Krimson62

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeRaider View Post
yep vayne got hit hard with her %max hp true dmg, she should bbe loving the hp stacking meta.
more about randuins cutting her chance to proc i believe the argument is. and removing their ability to escape.

Slows AS, slows movement, and gives a massive HP boost. meaning that with this item an AD carry can be kited.

i think the real problem for ADCs is how hard lifesteal and AS got nerfed.

Now AS is expensive, while the counter to it is not.

Oz SammyD X

02-23-2013

%HP and Armor Penetration, learn to buy them and maybe you won't have such a hard time against bruisers, btw bruisers are typically supposed shut down the ADC.

I'm against this post, diamond player my ass you got lucky/carried to be talking this trash, watch competitive play and will see ADC are fine as they are.

BigPatches

02-23-2013

Nerf Garen

Ultracareful

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Shadows View Post
Shiv is better than PD in 6/7 cases, and you not using it is not helping you at all.

Ashe maintains a 50% win rate, and wasn't particularly crippled. Vayne was never good in solo queue.

Ezreal and Caitlyn are the ADs I'm seeing in tournaments, not Graves. MF makes appearances more often than Graves, and for good reason.

If you care about your elo, play Rumble, Singed, or Miss Fortune. Heck, play Kayle or learn Hecarim. They won't be getting real nerfs for a while.
riot said so themselves thatl olking win percentage means nothing so you can't just state that . ashe gets completely owned byranduins and can't kite anything. you arre seeing cait and ez cuz they are safe adc. one has a long range and the other has a blink with amazing poke. and one should be able to get eko by playing adcs. riot needs to either buff adcs by giving them better items or nerf current bruiser items