Diamond player's thoughts on AD carries' current state

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Rain View Post
I agree. But before you complain about AD Carries, wtf about my AP Carries huh?

They're even worse.
AP carries need help too.

XNoodleMuncher

02-23-2013

Read double lift latest thread i hope riot realises something https://www.facebook.com/CLGDoublelift one of the best adcs in the game

XNoodleMuncher

02-23-2013

player*

Splinterheart

02-23-2013

I don' feel that AD carries are paticularly weak right now, but I'll help bump the thread to get a Red to give his opinion. I do believe that Morello said something about AD carries and supports being the roles closest to true balance now. And I'm also fairly sure Riot have lots of nerfs ready for Bruisers :P

Voice 1

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post
I don' feel that AD carries are paticularly weak right now, but I'll help bump the thread to get a Red to give his opinion. I do believe that Morello said something about AD carries and supports being the roles closest to true balance now. And I'm also fairly sure Riot have lots of nerfs ready for Bruisers :P
It's funny cause Xyph can't stop getting off on health stacking.

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

it's funny because earlier this season em and a friend were discussing how bad adc's were and i made a pole and most people thought apc's were the weakest.

but regardless me and my friend have been trying out a ton of different kill lanes bot

and most seem to shred adc's

This includes AP + Stun/cc supports, Double bruiser, Bruiser + Support

FarizSlumbarpart

02-23-2013

You copied what Doublelift said and claimed it as your own. You may agree with him, but you copied what he said almost verbatim

Riftic

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
AP carries need help too.
I'm sad that it seems most people have forgotten about AP carries. Both them and AD carries have simply just taken it between the legs so hard in season 3, it just seems cruel.

VanceStubbs

02-23-2013

Ah ****, not this **** again.

Seriously, AD carries suck because they are weaker in midgame (you know how they are SUPPOSED TO BE), and even then you cannot 1v5 the enemy team when fed.

Cry me a river.
ADcarries single handedly counter the health stacking problem, and if the enemy would build armor you just buy armor pen and be done with it.
Also it's funny how people need to parrot Doublelift's bull**** how AS reduction ruins thing, when WE HAD THAT SINCE THE BEGINNING! That was never changed!
Might as well also complain about Thornmail, except nobody builds thornmail.

So bruisers make you trouble, they always focus you? Here's what you do. what you always had to do: HIDE. Don't run forward like a ******! Stay behind, let your team initiate, the enemy will need to focus on them. You are also not the superstar, you are the cleanup guy!

Also if you think Vayne is in bad shape now, you are clearly full of ****.

Pistallion

02-23-2013

totally agree with OP. people who pick ashe are just either retarded our just unaware of whats going on. there is no way she can survive this health stack meta, and she might be the worst champ in the game atm.

glad you posted this, and i know its somewhat rage filled, but i feel 100% the same way man