Diamond player's thoughts on AD carries' current state

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leftest Nut NA

02-23-2013

I know we all got better things to do, but there's some sht I needa get off my chest. So I'll try to keep this as concise as possible.

But just to catch everyone up with the times, AD's fcking suck right now.

Basically what happened was that AD's got meganerfed and their biggest weakness, bruisers, got megabuffed, leading to essentially a two-pronged **** fisting that leaves AD's in the sht tier state that they're in right now. To the point the only AD's you can truly play anymore are Ezreal and Graves.

How are you going to nerf EVERY SINGLE ITEM that AD's use and, in turn, buff the SHlT out of bruisers?

IE, BT, LW, GA, QSS, PD, Vamp...everything. Nerfed.
Then cost efficiency for bruisers blasts through the roof. With the new defensive tree and cost values, the name of the game is "stack HP and win." Don't even get me started on how stupid Randuins' is.
So by 15 minutes the AD has a Bloodthirster and maybe a Doran's. The bruiser is stacked with 3000 health and the base damages to rip any AD a new one.
And as the icing on the very shtty cake, they even nerf BT, LW, and BC in efforts to tone down AD casters, not realizing they're even further hurting AD carries.

"Omgah what about da new items?"
BotRK and Runaan's suck on AD's. And I'd still get the nerfed-to-**** version of PD over Shiv 6 out of 7 days of the week.

My two cents.

tldr
AD sucks dck. You can love playing AD all you want, but if you care about your elo, stay the hell away from them.

PS: Ashe and Vayne were hit the hardest by the season 3 changes. Ashe used to be one of my favorite AD's, hitting a 70% winrate on my record. Now she's literally unplayable.

WhiteRà

02-23-2013

zomg ur diamond?????? can u duo que with me plz

BRIIIIICKSQUAAAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

i agree that ad "carries" are in a bad spot right now.

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

This is 100% true. All critical items and attack speed items got the hammer. It's very annoying now, I can lose lategame FULL BUILD ADC 1v1 fights vs bruisers. It wasn't enough that they can kick my ass levels 1-17 Riot? I have to be always screwed over now? This is just too much

Parthonaxx

02-23-2013

Don't worry, Morello took care of it by making Warmogs cost 300 more gold. He cares.....

Oh wait, that change was pointless and solved fcking nothing?

Huh, nvm then.

AxeRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDmaiko View Post
I know we all got better things to do, but there's some sht I needa get off my chest. So I'll try to keep this as concise as possible.

Basically what happened was that AD's got meganerfed and their biggest weakness, bruisers, got megabuffed, leading to essentially a two-pronged **** fisting that leaves AD's in the sht tier state that they're in right now. To the point the only AD's you can truly play anymore are Ezreal and Graves.

How are you going to nerf EVERY SINGLE ITEM that AD's use and, in turn, buff the SHlT out of bruisers?

Then cost efficiency for bruisers blasts through the roof. With the new defensive tree and cost values, the name of the game is "stack HP and win." Don't even get me started on how stupid Randuins' is.
So by 15 minutes the AD has a Bloodthirster and maybe a Doran's. The bruiser is stacked with 3000 health and the base damages to rip any AD a new one.
And as the icing on the very shtty cake, they even nerf BT, LW, and BC in efforts to tone down AD casters, not realizing they're even further hurting AD carries.

BotRK and Runaan's suck on AD's. And I'd still get the nerfed-to-**** version of PD over Shiv 6 out of 7 days of the week.

My two cents.

tldr
AD sucks dck. You can love playing AD all you want, but if you care about your elo, stay the hell away from them.

PS: Ashe and Vayne were hit the hardest by the season 3 changes. Ashe used to be one of my favorite AD's, hitting a 70% winrate on my record. Now she's literally unplayable.
yep vayne got hit hard with her %max hp true dmg, she should bbe loving the hp stacking meta.

Arsenals

02-23-2013

I agree with you for the most part. However, I don't see how you think Graves is one of the two playable ADC's right now. Unless played really really well, Graves is seemingly useless right now. His range is too short for the league of gap closers, in my opinion. I rather have MF, who is equally as good as Graves in lane, but can sit from afar and chunk (or stack BC to make the bruisers chunk) the enemy with her ultimate.

Elderpriest

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDmaiko View Post

My two cents.

tldr

Isnt that work doublift said? your just putting it in general chat. Only thing different is the vayne thing.

http://www.gamespot.com/league-of-le...neric_comments

Beyond The Pale

02-23-2013

Meh. You just can't rely on the S2 ADC strat of "afk farm, destroy late game" anymore as late game is all about who has Vi, you actually gotta completely stomp your lane and make your opponent cry and afk (this is stupidly common when me and my friend play Draven + Taric) like every other lane.

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshSushi View Post
Meh. You just can't rely on the S2 ADC strat of "afk farm, destroy late game" anymore as late game is all about who has Vi, you actually gotta completely stomp your lane and make your opponent cry and afk (this is stupidly common when me and my friend play Draven + Taric) like every other lane.
Why even have an ADC on the team if they can't destroy lategame?

What's the point? Not their miserable damage during early game, not their giant target on their head or the fact that they only do damage with extremely expensive builds requiring massive farming?

There is NO point to ADC if ADC can't have the most devastating lategame of any character.