Good general nasus build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WraithNexus

02-23-2013

So, I was trying out nasus, and his abilities are split between scaling with AD and AP. What's a good way to build nasus for general use?

Yeti69

02-23-2013

build deathcap and infinity edge for maximum dmg

Sagovirus

02-23-2013

Enjoy : http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...us-build-guide

It's all you need to know about Nasus from the single best player and theorycrafter for Nasus around there.

BeelzeBuff

02-23-2013

Can't go wrong with Hyfe

Iceborne gauntlets and Spirit Visage should be your first major items, build whichever one you need more against the enemy laner. I still love philo stone, especially now that it builds into ohmwrecker. (Nasus with ohmwrecker is terrifying. He just walks out of the jungle, takes a tower, and walks away)

Ohmwrecker is also great for diving the nexus turrets (it disables both)

Sagovirus

02-23-2013

I usually stick to Shurelia+Frozen Heart and TF (at the end) but it's because it gives good amount of cdr and the AS debuff, that is a MUST have where i play Nasus (quite low normal ELO) because usually their AD carry is fed as Hell, and Jax/Tryn/Yi AD and other as based champs are seen quite often.

But otherwis IBG makes Nasus scary.

I'm partial to Shurelia over SV for the active more than anything (if only we could have an item with Shurelia's active building out of SV ), because it helps too to engage/disengage/catch up people, wich is quite needed too when you are the one initiating in games (it shouldn't happen and others should build it, but in the end i'm 9 times out of 10 the only one building it and engaging :/).

HiFromBuddha

02-23-2013

Stack Warmog's and you're good to go.

Uroboros

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
So, I was trying out nasus, and his abilities are split between scaling with AD and AP. What's a good way to build nasus for general use?
AP Nasus has a good bit of AoE, whilst AD Nasus is more of a bruiser/destroyer of worlds. I like AP Nasus for the lolz, but really, the only real way to play I've seen him played successfully is as AD or bruiser.

Usually, I go for an early Sheen, and work towards Iceborn. Spirit Visage is a great item for him as well. Nasus actually doesn't need a lot of damaging items, as long as you keep farming his Q's. So building him more like a bruiser works better than as a straight AD.

Skilliard

02-23-2013

build him tanky and with cdr so he can spam siphoning strike.

Sagovirus

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilliard View Post
build him tanky and with cdr so he can spam siphoning strike.
Glacial Shroud is nice for that :
Mana (he needs it early)
Cdr (more Q stack farming and faster stacking and more damage due to Q more often)
Armor (useful all laning phase, due to the time it takes to build BC anyway, and most of top not rushing %pen)

While it builds into IBG/Frozen Heart too (you should ALWAYS have one of those two btw, they are nasty, each in their own way, on Nasus ).

RyuPhalian

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
Glacial Shroud is nice for that :
Mana (he needs it early)
Cdr (more Q stack farming and faster stacking and more damage due to Q more often)
Armor (useful all laning phase, due to the time it takes to build BC anyway, and most of top not rushing %pen)

While it builds into IBG/Frozen Heart too (you should ALWAYS have one of those two btw, they are nasty, each in their own way, on Nasus ).
I like to use IceBorn Gauntlet and Frozen Mallet. Wither + 1 Auto-attack and you might as well stand still.