Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excretus Maximus View Post
Are you mentally challenged? Look at the image he posted and pull your head out of your ass.
Lol. Are YOU mentally challenged? Invoker has 10 skills.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention he also has 3 passives... well sort of.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynical Rain

Member

02-23-2013

Well played Original Poster...

...Well Played.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aakesh

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Eevee View Post
I'm still deeply stunned by Morello's comment on having a learning disability.
Well, I'm one of them - what now, Morello? : (
oh boy you should seen all other **** he would say to people in the passed

Fine with Zilean he was know to troll both in forums and in game (all fun and games with it happen)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStrelok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
Lol. Are YOU mentally challenged? Invoker has 10 skills.
I like to think of him as a built-in typing tutor.

It's sort of like playing Magicka except you can't mash random keys a bunch of ways to summon fiery apocalyptic death with Invoker like you can in Magicka...

Needless to say I am really good at using Sunstrike and Chaos Meteor....and nothing else.... >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakesh View Post
oh boy you should seen all other **** he would say to people in the passed

Fine with Zilean he was know to troll both in forums and in game (all fun and games with it happen)
After seeing how condescending Morello can be from that post alone, I probably don't want to find out what he's said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeti69

Member

02-23-2013

i spam punish and occasional pardon just to not be obvious

i am good member of this community


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStrelok View Post
I like to think of him as a built-in typing tutor.

It's sort of like playing Magicka except you can't mash random keys a bunch of ways to summon fiery apocalyptic death with Invoker like you can in Magicka...

Needless to say I am really good at using Sunstrike and Chaos Meteor....and nothing else.... >.>
Hes my favorite hero and by far the best character ever made in any MOBA in my opinion, but I gotta be honest, I'm not that great with him. He is insanely difficult to master. I'm really only good with his nuke combos, usually coupled with Cold Snap.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DatsaBootyHole

Senior Member

02-23-2013

this thread makes my heart glow


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aakesh

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Sure at one point Morello made post on how he hated healers over all and monster champs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakesh View Post
Sure at one point Morello made post on how he hated healers over all and monster champs
ya, the monster champ thing was priceless:

"people don't like playing champs that they find aesthetically unpleasing."

Then Urgot sees play like a week later. Morello nerfbats him worse than anyone else in quite some time so he can keep holding on to the lie that people only like playing champs with boobs.