Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
i don't enjoy oversaturating the game with new champs that add little but annoyance.
DotA started in 2003 and it took them this long to get 100+ heroes.

LoL? Yeah...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knīves View Post
hnng
they changed brood mother model from that pic a while back...

but sure keep in circlejerk mode why the **** not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnƮves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
lmfao
Attachment 622091
Any DotA player should rofl @ this.
You were there too eh?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStrelok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
I used to think the Tribunal worked. It really doesn't. Its infested with trolls and people who just click the button to get IP. I know people who have done it, trust me.
I personally stopped using it altogether when I had at least 5 cases of each instance where I punished blatant violations and pardoned people who I really didn't think did anything punish-worthy but had several reports (troll reports, which Riot catches, btw), yet the community went the opposite way for whatever reason.

And it's all overshadowed by the ****ling knowledge in the back of your head that sees the "Players Permabanned" and "Toxic Days Prevented" part and you think "Whelp, they're on a smurf."

But hey, to each his own. On the E-Sports front, I know I'll get downvoted for the DotA 2 mention but I'd much rather watch DotA 2 pro matches where a fed hero can actually carry the game rather than having any champion in League outside of a small handful go 20-0 and still lose. I love that you're actually rewarded for performing well. In Yolo Queue you might perform to your best and still lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
lmfao
Attachment 622091
Any DotA player should rofl @ this.
I love it.

Also n i g g ling didn't make the filter. GG.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Awed One

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Show me a game where an ADC excelled with only a Shiv and BC, I dare you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excretus Maximus View Post
Show me a game where an ADC excelled with only a Shiv and BC, I dare you.
Your argument is completely invalid because Invoker is > than LoL just by himself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roneld3444

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Morello is literally a blundering manchild who doesn't know how to run a game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Awed One

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
Your argument is completely invalid because Invoker is > than LoL just by himself.
Are you mentally challenged? Look at the image he posted and pull your head out of your ass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DatsaBootyHole

Senior Member

02-23-2013

I'm dying omfg I LOVE YOU

I wonder when this thread will be closed though
MUST SAVE IMAGE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

I'm still deeply stunned by Morello's comment on having a learning disability.
Well, I'm one of them - what now, Morello? : (