Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whyumai

02-22-2013

..... does show that Morello has come a long way with his posts though ....

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadnaughtXER0 View Post
Im ranked like 370 and have almost 90% accuracy, the point is people dont care about it, they just hit punish. When I used to read cases and would pardon I had bad accuracy, then I went screw it and just hit punish soon as it came up and it shot up. Going though the cases though I can see a lot of cases that deserved a pardon that got majority punish or something. Like 2 game 2 reports, no reason given except attitude but nothing in chat logs. And it ties in with the not trusting the community in game to troll with skills but trusting us to punish each other in tribunal.
I read all cases and find very few are pardon worthy.

I check back on ones I pardoned and almost all are pardoned.

I have 87% accuracy.

I don't know, maybe you were more lenient than most people when it came to pardons.

Quintessence

02-22-2013

Elise looks 10x better than Broodmother.

Sipsi

02-22-2013

The BBB Makes it seem like a troll post. Is there anyone that takes the BBB seriously other than mindless sheep?

FaR2LaTe

02-22-2013

I started voting in the Tribunal a while back. I did it for about 3 days and then a topic got posted about how some guy got pardoned after calling people racial slurs. I stopped voting in the Tribunal after that.

NA Terrorist

02-22-2013

You are a FKN GENIUS! Post more of this beautiful truthful amazingness plz!!!

Cronovey

02-22-2013

I like the part where people claim they copied a DotA 2 hero....when Elise was originally designed well over 3 years ago and scrapped, then brought back.

The fact that people complain about being 90% accurate in the Tribunal and claim everyone insta-punishes....is just funny. Because obviously the majority is disagreeing with you in 10% or more of your cases, but clearly EVERYONE JUST HITS PUNISH. That's why majority votes end up with 10% of your cases pardoned, right? Because everyone hits punish all the time?

Go figure, 90% of players who were trolling or annoying enough to make it to the Tribunal deserve to be there and receive punishment for it.

But it's okay, you'll just ignore my post and say "OH ROIT FANBOI" because you've already made up your mind and decided you're right, no matter what evidence or contrary opinions may be put in front of you.

From next page:

Quote:
Oh and I suppose DotA was the first thing to ever have a spider in it?

[Edit] Apparently I wasn't clear in my point; Elise is not a new thing. It isn't like they just looked at DotA and said, "Oh they have a spider, we should too!". The champion had been in development for years and is a completely different thing. However, for three years nobody commented on it. Then when she's finally released, everyone is up in arms going "OMG RIPOFF YOU STOLE IT".

FaR2LaTe

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
I like the part where people claim they copied a DotA 2 hero....when Elise was originally designed well over 3 years ago and scrapped, then brought back.

The fact that people complain about being 90% accurate in the Tribunal and claim everyone insta-punishes....is just funny. Because obviously the majority is disagreeing with you in 10% or more of your cases, but clearly EVERYONE JUST HITS PUNISH. That's why majority votes end up with 10% of your cases pardoned, right? Because everyone hits punish all the time?

Go figure, 90% of players who were trolling or annoying enough to make it to the Tribunal deserve to be there and receive punishment for it.

But it's okay, you'll just ignore my post and say "OH ROIT FANBOI" because you've already made up your mind and decided you're right, no matter what evidence or contrary opinions may be put in front of you.
Except Broodmother is actually from DotA 1. Derped.

Spectre4802

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadnaughtXER0 View Post
Im ranked like 370 and have almost 90% accuracy, the point is people dont care about it, they just hit punish. When I used to read cases and would pardon I had bad accuracy, then I went screw it and just hit punish soon as it came up and it shot up. Going though the cases though I can see a lot of cases that deserved a pardon that got majority punish or something. Like 2 game 2 reports, no reason given except attitude but nothing in chat logs. And it ties in with the not trusting the community in game to troll with skills but trusting us to punish each other in tribunal.
Because most people who get on the Tribunal deserve to be punished.

I have only ever encountered one case that I pardoned. The rest of them earned their punishment - they did the thing people reported them for, and then some.

Now, probably, there are people out there who hit Punish just because. I hit Punish because that's what the person deserves. And they all happen to deserve it, from what I've seen.

Oooooh, in before downvotes because I'm not slinging **** at Riot like everyone else.

스르륵

02-22-2013

lol at this

so true, and yet GD.......

12345612 ... 45