Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varindran

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGeeGameOver View Post
I know people are going to downvote me for this but I'm going to keep bumping this thread until a red answers. Since my other account got banned from the forums for voicing my opinion.. I feel obligated to troll now. See what you did there riot? You just helped me create 4 troll accounts!!!! Not only on the forums but in game also!
They didn't make you do anything you are just a mean person.

Shadeykris

02-23-2013

Quick, someone call Mother Nature's lawyers, I think she might have a prior claim.

Frakenbourrough

02-23-2013

I felt pretty much the same way about all of that stuff. Then, the realization about the tribunal hit me at the end.

I almost punched a hole in the wall.

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varindran View Post
They didn't make you do anything you are just a mean person.
I'm a mean person for voicing my opinion? Not gonna lie, i do deserve the bans.. The point im trying to get across is that riot likes to compare internet world to the real world. "but you wouldn't do this in real life!" "you wouldn't break the law on purpose in real life!" "you wouldn't curse out a cop in real life!"
"That's like cursing in front of a rioter in game and that deserves consequences even though out of 100 games you decided to be a ****** to me just because im a rioter!"

I don't know if you recall but pendragon banned somebody instantly for cursing at him in game and there was also a thread on it but i guess pendragon deleted it. I'm a mean person i agree.. But this is the internet world, either grow a thick skin or get off.

Falleth

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frakenbourrough View Post
I felt pretty much the same way about all of that stuff. Then, the realization about the tribunal hit me at the end.

I almost punched a hole in the wall.
You should visit your psychiatrist then.

Quote:
either grow a thick skin or get off.
Or you could stop being a ******.

Xiao Rettousei

02-23-2013

This **** is so real. Bump

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I like Riot a lot, but it is 100% true that they think it's ok to act immaturely in terms of their interactions with customers, possibly because most of their customers are kids. In any other company, if you asked a customer "do you have a learning disability" you would almost certainly be fired.

Shickodabaka

02-23-2013

All in all you're just another brick in my ball.

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
You should visit your psychiatrist then.

Or you could stop being a ******.
internet world brother. **** talking is part of the online gaming world if you haven't noticed. Stop defending riot dick rider. OP has listed many flaws and you still defend riots game design? sigh.. officially a riot dickrider.

Xiao Rettousei

02-23-2013

scumbag riot