Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falleth

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhang inTact View Post
The only reason I visit the forums occasionally now is because this is one of the only forums for a game that is somewhat lively.
Someone should get some social life skills instead.

Profeederguy

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narshen View Post
Do you know how old Broodmother is?

Insolent whelp.
Breaking new only dota is allowed to have spiders

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Sounds like the OP just 5hat in riots chest with 1 image.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG upvoted

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
I like the part where people claim they copied a DotA 2 hero....when Elise was originally designed well over 3 years ago and scrapped, then brought back.

The fact that people complain about being 90% accurate in the Tribunal and claim everyone insta-punishes....is just funny. Because obviously the majority is disagreeing with you in 10% or more of your cases, but clearly EVERYONE JUST HITS PUNISH. That's why majority votes end up with 10% of your cases pardoned, right? Because everyone hits punish all the time?

Go figure, 90% of players who were trolling or annoying enough to make it to the Tribunal deserve to be there and receive punishment for it.

But it's okay, you'll just ignore my post and say "OH ROIT FANBOI" because you've already made up your mind and decided you're right, no matter what evidence or contrary opinions may be put in front of you.

From next page:
broodmothers from dota 1 kid. But you can be an ignorant piece of **** for all i want for defending riot loser.

nezwulf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

They've stolen the ult ideas of a lot of Dota champs and pretended they were their original creations. Other than the Amumu-Rooftrellen thing, other examples that come to mind are Hecarim-Barathrum, Darius-Axe, Karthus-Zeus, Caitlyn-Sniper, Fiora-Juggernaut, Rammus-Sand King, Urgot-VS, Soraka-Chen, Viktor-Razor. I think they haven't stolen some of the other popular ults yet (Chronosphere, Echo Slam, Black Hole, Ice Blast) because they would cause the enemy team to rage hard if used properly, and your team to rage harder if used incorrectly.

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

I know people are going to downvote me for this but I'm going to keep bumping this thread until a red answers. Since my other account got banned from the forums for voicing my opinion.. I feel obligated to troll now. See what you did there riot? You just helped me create 4 troll accounts!!!! Not only on the forums but in game also!

Lethal stoner

02-23-2013

to the guy above me if thats true
go get em tiger

i started playing the LoL beta and i really loved the game however i didnt love SR
only played 1 sometimes 2 games a day
stil loved it, loved the LORE wich is gone :S
loved the originality of the chars, wich feels just way way to forced right now
LOVED twitch i repeat loved
LOVED!!!!! kayle.. again loved

then came maokai best champ ever very nice map TT
played a little more then before

then came dom i was hooked loved the game and the game mode
aswel as that riot showed that it would work on all maps not just one ( i understand SR is the base of the game)

i started losing my fate in dom,then came kha reboosted my game experience

however the week zed came out somewhere around that time my pc crashed
couldnt play till my gf bought a new laptop played 2-3 games saw the "new" items played around felt better but still it felt as if i dropped my icecream cone and only got a new cone ... without the ice cream :'(

the laptop's batery or w/e didnt work properly and ofc bcs we got it on sale the shop wouldnt give us a same value laptop so i demanded my money back
now the new laptop is on its way od thought id check out the forums and this REALLY dissapoints me

riot i loved the way u made LoL feel
u captured the best of wc3 the models the feel, the lore
i dindt like your employers alot (on the forums) and nikasaurs video's are just made for fapping *erds even tough ur game is good

i dont care of some1 threathens to rape your family you may ban them for that ofcourse
but as an employee of ANY company you should NEVER talk rude to a customer
just bcs you work here or anywhere else doesnt make you better there is ALWAYS some1 better then you

but please woever runs this joint :
Dont let your employees ruin your game

Im Dutch so sorry for bad english nazi away all you want

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

watch this get downvoted by riot fan boys.

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

bump

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

bump 10000x times before this thread gets removed or moved to another section!