Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DominatorV4

02-23-2013

Scumbag Morello

Pigroastinya

02-23-2013

Yeah, you're a freedom fighter man! Don't fall in with the sheep, continually trash the free video game you play! So much respect bro

Valoon

02-23-2013

It's funny yet not true. People in this game are not scared by Riot when they say what they say in the image, they are just really dumb.

10/10 tho because the other parts are true.

DominatorV4

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigroastinya View Post
Yeah, you're a freedom fighter man! Don't fall in with the sheep, continually trash the free video game you play! So much respect bro
Just because its a free game doesn't mean that the employees should treat their customers like trash.

xXNickzXx

02-23-2013

...well. this is pretty shameful.

DominatorV4

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNickzXx View Post
You make a fool of yourself by using chrome to "Inspect Element". Those posts are not the real posts that riot (Morello in particular) posted. For those who dont know, Inspect Element lets you change part of the HTML code in a website only for your use. IE, i could change the title of this website, or the name of someone to something else.
If you are talking about the Elise one then yes he did say that. Get your facts straight.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...38278#30338278

xXNickzXx

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
If you are talking about the Elise one then yes he did say that. Get your facts straight.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...38278#30338278
...oh. my bad. if is this actually true..im pretty shocked. didn't know morello was so rude when it came to treating players.

REFPSI

02-23-2013

this thread is completely win.

DominatorV4

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNickzXx View Post
...oh. my bad. if is this actually true..im pretty shocked. didn't know morello was so rude when it came to treating players.
By looking at your member title I'm going to guess your new to the forums? If so let me help fill you in.
Morello doesn't take criticism well. He either insults the person giving it, or completely ignores what the person is saying and tries to change the subject.

Anidan

02-23-2013

The only parts i'm going to disagree with is the Better Business Bureau because let's be honest: That "company" or whatever is completely, hilariously unreliable. Nobody, and i mean nobody of any legitimate importance takes it seriously. Same reason nobody takes Game site reviews seriously. The only people who post are people who complain, especially the self-centered ones, and fanboys who often try to review on day 1 (you can't have an accurate review on day 1.) - people who enjoy the game are too busy enjoying the game to post their thoughts about the game, because they'll talk about it with actual friends in real life and spread the good of the game through word of mouth rather than an online review that nobody will read because it doesn't fit their fanboy review, or their hateful review.

And the IronStylus one: If you get perma-banned, it is not for one post disparaging a Riot employee, because if so these forums would be desolate and borderline empty. The guy had to be a continuous, proven ass to get perma-banned. That might have just ended up as icing on the cake for a perma-ban. To be perma-banned, you must be banned several times prior but you already know that. That clown got banned several times first. I won't give him sympathy for "being perma-banned for speaking up to Riot. QQ."

The rest i think i'll give you because yeah, Riot has a lot they can improve on. Several of the tournament streams being so laggy they're unwatchable doesn't help either, due to the internet at the venue. There needs to be more build variety, and i would like things far more complicated than "loldash" and "loldashx2!" I want lore back, too. I know lore isn't a huge draw in mobas (i'll be honest, nobody i talked in dota2 even remembered the lore of any hero they played), but it is a nice, homey touch that shows you still care about the champions you put out.