Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Gutsy Ninja

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc View Post
People ***** about the way they do things, but they are the most played video game, so obviously they're doing something right. (Or everything right.)
league is doing some things right, but it's not even close to them doing everything right. There's a lot of issues with the game, let alone all the damn stability issues I've witnessed lately. Not sure why they don't just get more North American servers instead of having an overload every other day with a login queue of 1-5 minutes.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrouge View Post
Shows how unprofessional some of the Riot staff members really are. You would never see any of this at say, Valve. Come to think about it I don't think I've ever read of any Valve members writing up entire articles on how LoL's game design is bad yet Rioters are always looking at ways to bash Dota's design using misinformation and sweet words.
Also Valve didn't steal their game concepts from Riot or did they?
Oh no no, wait that was Riot. My bad. Actually no, my bad again.
It was Pendragon.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc View Post
People ***** about the way they do things, but they are the most played video game, so obviously they're doing something right. (Or everything right.)
So you are saying that the authority is always right simply because it came into place.
Hmm...might wanna have a talk with the last German leader from 1933 about that.

TrollForALiving

02-23-2013

Phreak es best rioter and they decided to move him to pure shoutcasting..

I remember when he used to stream corki ;-; RIP

XAlFias

02-23-2013

"damn , our scheme is blown ......" ____(insert name here)

DreadnaughtXER0

02-23-2013

bump

going to bed

Xaddgx Asmodian

02-23-2013

You know Morello apologized for that comment about a possible learning disability, right? Not saying that completely nullified it, but he did regret that.

Kyzrathnosh

02-23-2013

I looked it over.. laughed a bit.. then realized that people often have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

VanceStubbs

02-23-2013

Really?

Really?

****ing Really?

And this **** gets upvoted?

And those threads got upvoted too?

Is this forum that ****ing retarded?

I mean, really?
First the whole HURR DURR BUILD HEALTH AND NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE THAT'S TOTALLY TRUE HURR just made this point instantly retarded.
Then comes the best one, which is just hilarious. OMG ELISE IS A RIPOFF OF BROODMOTHER BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH SPIDERS!
OH MY GOD!
RIOT WHY?! Why didn't you know DotA was the first game to include Spiders in them, everybody else just rips them off.
People calling out on this are true warriors of justice, not complete *******!
Oh and we can't have abilites that can ruin your teammates? Yeah, you know how fun a failed Chronosphere is? FUN!
Oh sorry, this is about the Tribunal, a well known fact that if you are getting reported EVER, you are getting permabanned one day.
THIS IS FACT

Welcome to ******-o-clock, everyday when the trolls come out (I just can't think actual real people would go on about this...)

Hilarious part is also how these are supposed to be "legit points".

TSM EL DARIO

02-23-2013

Imb4 they take 400 hours to think an answerr LOL