Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unban Auspexa

02-23-2013

Dude, Riot is a terrible company, what did you expect? We just have avid fanboys out there. Seriously I've worked on similar things, I appreciate some of the departments efforts, especially staff responsible from network and server stability is doing a great job. It's really not easy to maintain a server like this. There are also other departments I appreciate like skin and art team, however, game balance is AWFUL. I've never seen such a bad balance in any game. Even in cheapass Korean MMORPGs it takes less time for developers to balance stuff, it's been more than 2 years since Karma release.

Player behavior team isn't that great either, they don't know how to get rid of toxicity. I mean, when a new player creates a level 1 character, there's not a slightest information about Tribunal presented to them. This is terrible design. Ban system is also terrible, it just forces players to play on different accounts until their temporary bans are lifted, if it's permanent nothing matters, they keep playing on different accounts again because punishments aren't creative and good enough. There are many ways to solve problems like this but Riot earns billions of money and they don't care at all. Why would they? I guess it wouldn't matter if they cared anyway because of the incompetent staff they have.

I'm not even mentioning how high rank Reds treat customers. Ymir flames players on EUW forums, Zileas flames players here, your example has Morello in it... Then again, only one I appreciate is Lyte.

MEGAMON69

02-23-2013

I hate how true all of this is, and how riot will never address any of these issue, itll become the new karma heimerdinger and maybe theyll get around to addressing the large game breaking problems in the game a year from now.
Cause hey, we're going to spend millions of dollars on events to promote eSports but when it comes down to the actual game people are focusing on, we are going to ignore the communities feedback and continue to hire incompetent staff.

dont ban me lolz

02-23-2013

Nothing surprising there.

Spew

02-23-2013

Morello is a dbag

Riftic

02-23-2013

Wait, Morello asked a forum poster if he/she had a learning disability because they called Riot out on unoriginality?

That is a disgusting attitude to take towards players of the very game he works on.

MyDeadGrandma

02-23-2013

By all means, leave.

You won't be missed.

Zero care for people who ***** about the tribunal.

A Gutsy Ninja

02-23-2013

wow, and yeah...that tribunal thing is so true man.

Teralisan

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadnaughtXER0 View Post
Pic related

Cant wait for excuses form riot drones and half ass red post replies and thread deletion.
"broth mother... from DotA2"
I would ask if he had a learning disability too...
btw
you are on the bottom of that Pyramid thingy as well
srsly
what is this thread even ABOUT?

IS190a343afaab43d4bb6f0

02-23-2013

People ***** about the way they do things, but they are the most played video game, so obviously they're doing something right. (Or everything right.)

VNSandvich

02-23-2013

Some part of this is just wrong while the others made me lol, not sure what to do..