[Discussion] Sword of the Divine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blarfles

12-03-2009

55% Attack speed, Unique Passive: 100 bonus magic damage every fourth attack, Active: 30 Armor Penetration + Undodgable attacks for 5 seconds, 40 second CD.

Thoughts? I was playing against Jax as Udyr and demolished him in Phoenix stance with this thing.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-03-2009

Whats the AP scaling on this like?

Voidgolem

12-03-2009

Does the bonus magic damage stack with Jax's ult?

DocDemento

12-03-2009

Hmmm in Phoenix stance eh? Why not tiger stance don't once swing in that = 3 attacks, or does it not work like that?

JayceJa

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDemento View Post
Hmmm in Phoenix stance eh? Why not tiger stance don't once swing in that = 3 attacks, or does it not work like that?
only first causes procs, you'd have to actually attack 4 times

Zigbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-03-2009

Question.. Is this broken with Udyr's Tiger Stance? Haven t tried it yet, but i wounder

Changief

12-03-2009

This is why Tiger stance = ****. Only first hit applies on hit attcks. So you'd need 12 attacks for sword of the divine to work. Also. Vs Jax.. Those 12 attacks EACH have a chance to be dodged.

SuJu

12-03-2009

A Yi used it on me and he absolutely dominated me, the sword which gives 55% attack speed and with highlander he's unstoppable, I couldn't even see his attack animation plus the 100% I find him a bit overpowered including the fact that you can't even dodge his attacks

JabBba

12-04-2009

I use it atm with Sivir and it is awesome Every fourth attack is nothing for Sivir and a nice tankkiller if active + ulti