Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Discussion] Sword of the Divine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blarfles

12-03-2009

55% Attack speed, Unique Passive: 100 bonus magic damage every fourth attack, Active: 30 Armor Penetration + Undodgable attacks for 5 seconds, 40 second CD.

Thoughts? I was playing against Jax as Udyr and demolished him in Phoenix stance with this thing.

Riot aBhorsen

Recruiter

12-03-2009

Whats the AP scaling on this like?

Voidgolem

12-03-2009

Does the bonus magic damage stack with Jax's ult?

DocDemento

12-03-2009

Hmmm in Phoenix stance eh? Why not tiger stance don't once swing in that = 3 attacks, or does it not work like that?

12-03-2009

Quote:
DocDemento:
Hmmm in Phoenix stance eh? Why not tiger stance don't once swing in that = 3 attacks, or does it not work like that?

only first causes procs, you'd have to actually attack 4 times

Zigbert

Recruiter

12-03-2009

Question.. Is this broken with Udyr's Tiger Stance? Haven t tried it yet, but i wounder

Changief

12-03-2009

This is why Tiger stance = ****. Only first hit applies on hit attcks. So you'd need 12 attacks for sword of the divine to work. Also. Vs Jax.. Those 12 attacks EACH have a chance to be dodged.

SuJu

Recruiter

12-03-2009

A Yi used it on me and he absolutely dominated me, the sword which gives 55% attack speed and with highlander he's unstoppable, I couldn't even see his attack animation plus the 100% I find him a bit overpowered including the fact that you can't even dodge his attacks

JabBba

12-04-2009

I use it atm with Sivir and it is awesome Every fourth attack is nothing for Sivir and a nice tankkiller if active + ulti