I have nowhere else to go. Sorry folks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiquidCrack

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNinjah View Post
Again your acting like a know it all and i'm nothing like him. If someone was disrespecting me on a regular basis i wouldnt hesitate to completely break away from that. Why bother with that ****? And what your saying isnt the truth your just trying to be an alpha male who is so manly he has multiple wives and gets laid all day every day. How about you stop trying so hard to be a "Man".
Who wouldnt want multiple wives? And who wouldnt want to have massive amounts of *** with said multiple wives?

Kelarm

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNinjah View Post
Oh poor baby. You threw him a bunch of insults and since hes so damn passive he doesnt even care. Then you coated it in a big heap of bs and called it the truth. How about you dont be so rude if you are gonna start crying when someone starts telling you things you need to know
Rofl your hypocrisy is mind-boggling. Everything you said is so laughably contradictory and hypocritical that I can't even believe you managed to finish typing it without having to take a break to laugh at yourself for a while.

Brb he is too passive, now that it's convenient me it must be true. Now I'm going to type a bunch of white-knighting holier-than-thou bull**** and call THAT the truth. Also whenever I'm in an argument on the internet, the other person is ALWAYS crying, and is probably 14 or younger. Brb I need to go check my plenty of fish account to see if Natasha from Pittsburg ever replied to my 13th message. Continue being a giant phaggot, it makes the rest of us look so much better.

DirtyNinjah

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrack View Post
Who wouldnt want multiple wives? And who wouldnt want to have massive amounts of *** with said multiple wives?
Alot of people would but your missing the point. I was just ridiculing and exaggerating his attempt to be an "alpha male".

UrsaMinor

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrack View Post
Multiple women b*tching and yelling at me every day. A true dream.

DirtyNinjah

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelarm View Post
Rofl your hypocrisy is mind-boggling. Everything you said is so laughably contradictory and hypocritical that I can't even believe you managed to finish typing it without having to take a break to laugh at yourself for a while. Continue being a giant phaggot, it makes the rest of us look so much better.
No hypocrisy here. You should expect to get insulted when you've insulted and im not the one crying am i? Please stop acting like such a little ***** go back to being that "man" you were acting as. Your the one who needs to take a break and laugh at yourself i mean seriously look at your first post: You were being a giant ****** and spewed so much bs you could fill a football stadium with it.

Kibidiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

At this point though I have told her how I felt and am awaiting reciprocation. More or less the TL;Dr of my email was, "I am very offended, you should support me and my hobbies in the same way that I support you and yours. I told her saying I didn't mean it would do nothing to make me feel any better about the situation and that she needs to show respect to people no matter what they like to do." I also mentioned how I try not to berate the fact that she does things maybe I am not to huge on either.