Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I have nowhere else to go. Sorry folks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelarm

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Wow, she doesn't respect you at ALL. Do you have some idea where you lost your manhood? You should probably go look for it.

Between the fact that you accept this disrespect and also let her talk to her ex for 2 years, I'm pretty sure you're a beta phaggot - no offense, it's just a term for what you are.

Here's a fact - if you don't have the respect of your girl, she is not going to be loyal to you. Sooner or later she is either going to leave you, monkeybranch you, or cheat on you. That is stone cold fact, I've seen it so many times and it happened to me too. This only needs to happen to you once, then you stop being a beta phaggot and it does not happen to you ever again.

So you can do one of two things:
- pre-emptively leave her now. She's not going to be loyal to you forever, IF she even is now, and she seems to neither love nor respect you anyway. On to the next one.
- man the **** up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kibidiko

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Kelarm:
Wow, she doesn't respect you at ALL. Do you have some idea where you lost your manhood? You should probably go look for it.

Between the fact that you accept this disrespect and also let her talk to her ex for 2 years, I'm pretty sure you're a beta phaggot - no offense, it's just a term for what you are.

Here's a fact - if you don't have the respect of your girl, she is not going to be loyal to you. Sooner or later she is either going to leave you, monkeybranch you, or cheat on you. That is stone cold fact, I've seen it so many times and it happened to me too. This only needs to happen to you once, then you stop being a beta phaggot and it does not happen to you ever again.

So you can do one of two things:
- pre-emptively leave her now. She's not going to be loyal to you forever, IF she even is now, and she seems to neither love nor respect you anyway. On to the next one.
- man the **** up


I don't think I explained properly that I don't just let her walk all over me. I try to get her to see that she is not being reasonable and I do attempt to help her understand the situation. On several occasions I have kicked her out of my apartment when she comes to visit me. And a few times she has started something with me and I have just canceled plans because she was being dis respectful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
BEINGBLACKISHARD:
she is using you

seriously stop paying for things and she will leave you.

she is probably trying to guilt you into doing more stuff for her

if after 6 years she uses 'you're a nerd' as an excuse to try to change your ways, your marriage will end up in her legally stealing half your ****.


Pretty much what I was thinking about especially after I read you help pay for her schooling. You've gotten yourself into a terrible situation OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyNinjah

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Kelarm:
Wow, she doesn't respect you at ALL. Do you have some idea where you lost your manhood? You should probably go look for it.

Between the fact that you accept this disrespect and also let her talk to her ex for 2 years, I'm pretty sure you're a beta phaggot - no offense, it's just a term for what you are.

Here's a fact - if you don't have the respect of your girl, she is not going to be loyal to you. Sooner or later she is either going to leave you, monkeybranch you, or cheat on you. That is stone cold fact, I've seen it so many times and it happened to me too. This only needs to happen to you once, then you stop being a beta phaggot and it does not happen to you ever again.

So you can do one of two things:
- pre-emptively leave her now. She's not going to be loyal to you forever, IF she even is now, and she seems to neither love nor respect you anyway. On to the next one.
- man the **** up

So classy. Im guessing hes just a passive person that tries to be understanding but no you can insult him instead and why are you acting like a know it all? You seem to have the ability to predict the certain future of relationships, is that what you do for a living?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

Senior Member

02-23-2013

It's all about being alpha on the internet these days.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelarm

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
DirtyNinjah:
So classy. Im guessing hes just a passive person that tries to be understanding but no you can insult him instead and why are you acting like a know it all? You seem to have the ability to predict the certain future of relationships, is that what you do for a living?


He's in a ****ty situation that he's gotten himself deeper into over the better part of a decade. Somebody has to tell him the truth even though it's ugly as hell. I'm guessing you probably see some similarities to yourself, so it hits home for you too. Don't worry, the majority of guys out there are in the same boat and getting used, worn down, and trapped by women who have gained the upper hand on them because of how they behave (i.e. "passive and understanding" as you so delicately phrase it).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyNinjah

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Kelarm:
He's in a ****ty situation that he's gotten himself deeper into over the better part of a decade. Somebody has to tell him the truth even though it's ugly as hell. I'm guessing you probably see some similarities to yourself, so it hits home for you too. Don't worry, the majority of guys out there are in the same boat and getting used, worn down, and trapped by women who have gained the upper hand on them because of how they behave (i.e. "passive and understanding" as you so delicately phrase it).

Again your acting like a know it all and i'm nothing like him. If someone was disrespecting me on a regular basis i wouldnt hesitate to completely break away from that. Why bother with that ****? And what your saying isnt the truth your just trying to be an alpha male who is so manly he has multiple wives and gets laid all day every day. How about you stop trying so hard to be a "Man".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kibidiko

Senior Member

02-23-2013

I am not trying to incite arguments about what was said about who I am. As the OP I made is not my life story there are a billion details as to who I am. A snapshot is what I am getting an opinion for and if the terms they use to describe my position is currently seem derogatory Ill just assume that they are unable to come up with better words.

Again I asked for an opinion so I asked for what is being said about me. Thanks though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelarm

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
DirtyNinjah:
Again your acting like a know it all and i'm nothing like him. If someone was disrespecting me on a regular basis i wouldnt hesitate to completely break away from that. Why bother with that ****? And what your saying isnt the truth your just trying to be an alpha male who is so manly he has multiple wives and gets laid all day every day. How about you stop trying so hard to be a "Man".


OP asked for opinions on his situation, I gave him one. Stop being such a ******.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyNinjah

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Kelarm:
OP asked for opinions on his situation, I gave him one. Stop being such a ******.

Oh poor baby. You threw him a bunch of insults and since hes so damn passive he doesnt even care. Then you coated it in a big heap of bs and called it the truth. How about you dont be so rude if you are gonna start crying when someone starts telling you things you need to know