I have nowhere else to go. Sorry folks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

She shouldn't be trying to change you. Just know yourself that she is not entitled to dictate who you are or what you do. It's her problem, not yours. She suggests that you need to grow up, but I suggest that inability to allow people to do what they want is less mature than playing video games by a significant margin.

Do what you want, whether it be to allow her to stomp all over your desires to play video games, or figure out a way to get her to recognize she is wrong, or just dump her. You're simply not at fault in this situation though, regardless of what you do.

Kibidiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojolika View Post
Show her this post.
I am entertaining the idea but I am sure I will get a "See you go to league for everything" Ill admit that I used to the this game very often but things have changed and I am finding myself with less time. Either way I think it would do more damage than good.

LiquidCrack

02-22-2013

Save the ring drop the chick. Billions of women out there and plenty that like video games. Honestly sounds pretty stuck up if she ever referred to a group of people in high school as "those people". And if she's calling you a two year old and putting you down in person just imagine what shes capable of those 2 hours away. Most of all, STOP PAYING FOR EVERYTHING. You want to see if she really appreciates you? Stop the cash flow.

Chocoßo

02-22-2013

she sounds like a serious ****ing *****

in your position i'd say "if you don't like it, pack your **** and get the **** out"

Ahriman1

02-22-2013

Also, she seriously needs to have a look at the statistics on the ages of people playing video games. If I remember correctly the vast majority of league players are around college age.

In general she just needs a more realistic view on what gamer culture is.

Kibidiko

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrack View Post
Save the ring drop the chick. Billions of women out there and plenty that like video games. Honestly sounds pretty stuck up if she ever referred to a group of people in high school as "those people". And if she's calling you a two year old and putting you down in person just imagine what shes capable of those 2 hours away. Most of all, STOP PAYING FOR EVERYTHING. You want to see if she really appreciates you? Stop the cash flow.
Just to be clear I don't always pay for everything, and she has given me money on several occasions as well but I usually have to ask for it. Not that she complains when I do. I help with her school I am most defiantly not paying for all of it. (I got her books though)

vamp15

02-22-2013

sounds like she needs to get kicked down some stairs.

Aggression

02-22-2013

she is using you

seriously stop paying for things and she will leave you.

she is probably trying to guilt you into doing more stuff for her

if after 6 years she uses 'you're a nerd' as an excuse to try to change your ways, your marriage will end up in her legally stealing half your ****.

NA Terrorist

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrack View Post
Best advice ever! Don't spend jack SH** on hos!!

NA Terrorist

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocoo View Post
she sounds like a serious ****ing *****

in your position i'd say "if you don't like it, pack your **** and get the **** out"
This ^^

............ and slapping her around a bit for good measure before you kick her would make you feel like a man for the first time in 6 years im guessing...