communiteh, stahp plaing steal leejun lucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Backup4now

Senior Member

02-22-2013

I know it's very late to be coplaining about it, but it's a horrible skin and (just as before) you can't emmediately notice whether she launched a skill or not. singularity is just about invisible in a team fight, the skills look incredibly dull and lackluster, the splash art is a major letdown for a skin amongst the skins we've been getting, and it looks so stupid I wonder at who designed the skin every time she autoattacks something.

tl;dr: refund the damn skin please, it is ugly and ruins my gaming experience.

edit: also, you're exploiting it because it's harder to react to, and NOT because i'm too busy looking at the pretty particles!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oak122

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backup4now View Post
I know it's very late to be coplaining about it, but it's a horrible skin and (just as before) you can't emmediately notice whether she launched a skill or not. singularity is just about invisible in a team fight, the skills look incredibly dull and lackluster, the splash art is a major letdown for a skin amongst the skins we've been getting, and it looks so stupid I wonder at who designed the skin every time she autoattacks something.

tl;dr: refund the damn skin pls, iz ugly and ruins mah gameeng experenz
I couldn't care less if you don't like the skin as I do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Better Ban Talon

Member

02-22-2013

phaggot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zmuecat

Senior Member

02-22-2013

That way of typing is horrible.

Had to read it four times just to understand what it was. Dont do that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Popadopalus

Member

02-22-2013

Why not let people do what they want? I can agree that it's a terrible skin that should have never been finalized in the first place but if people like it why can't they use it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Backup4now

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmuecat View Post
That way of typing is horrible.

Had to read it four times just to understand what it was. Dont do that.
I thought that way of typing was a kind of flavor of the moment, so I assumed it was alright to do so myself, just like raging and blaming the jungler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Popadopalus View Post
Why not let people do what they want? I can agree that it's a terrible skin that should have never been finalized in the first place but if people like it why can't they use it?
because it grinds my eyes, both in trying to see what's happening with it and in appearance. they should AT LEAST have the option to turn the skin off on your own screen, I never want to see that skin again. They can see it all they want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whyumai

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backup4now View Post
I know it's very late to be coplaining about it, but it's a horrible skin and (just as before) you can't emmediately notice whether she launched a skill or not. singularity is just about invisible in a team fight, the skills look incredibly dull and lackluster, the splash art is a major letdown for a skin amongst the skins we've been getting, and it looks so stupid I wonder at who designed the skin every time she autoattacks something.

tl;dr: refund the damn skin please, it is ugly and ruins my gaming experience.

edit: also, you're exploiting it because it's harder to react to, and NOT because i'm too busy looking at the pretty particles!
not downvoting because your wrong, downvoting because of that title. I just wanted you to know that.