Ranked dodge consequenses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valhalla27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-22-2013

I was duoing a game of ranked with a friend when we were matched with a team. Two of our team mates proceeded to have a huge argument over mid and were fighting over it to no end. We got through the bans and the first few pick when one of our team mates only joined the room to be random locked with Mordekaiser in the jungle whilst the other two members were still going at each other to no end. Because of this i had to dodge otherwise the game was almost certainly going to be a loss and i would have lost one of the games of my series qualifiers for inter division. When i re-logged however i found that i had not simply lost a number of league points but i had also been kicked out of my series qualifiers. Now whilst i understand and fully support the idea of a consequence for dodging need to be in place to deter people from doing so, being kicked out of my qualifiers, in which i had already won one game, to now needing 3 games to be promoted is a little ridiculous. A loss towards my series would have been understandable and i could have worked around that, but with ecxtrenuatiing circumstances such as these, i feel that the consequences are a tad too harsh. If there was some way of making it so that i could be put back in my series with my original win and a loss or something along those lines it would be greatly appreciated. I have been a fan and playing since season one just before the Xin Zhao patch and stuff like this can almost put one off the game, i know these things are hard to work around and only happen in special circumstances but your understanding would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Zach - Valhalla27

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

there are no consequences for dodging. league points and promotion series are fake. all that matters is your mmr. and your mmr is unaffected by dodging.

Valhalla27

Senior Recruiter

02-23-2013

I realize this, but if i want to get to gold to get the rewards at the end of the season i therefor have to win games to get promoted etc which means that in a looped way there are consequences.