Queue Ranked, baby wakes up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AhhShucks

02-22-2013

There needs to be a "hey, life just happened and I have to dodge" function that doesn't penalize you but only has 3 uses or so. It could rebuild after every 100-200 games you play where you don't use it.

I know I should just not queue ranked and risk spoiling it for people. For the most part I do exactly that. I hardly ever play ranked games anymore. but ranked is my favorite part of this game, so sometimes when I am pretty sure she is going to be sleeping for awhile (say at 1am) I'll queue for a game or two. I'm pretty good about timeing it to make sure I wont have to leave and this is the first time I've ever actually had to drop ranked for it.

Anyway, just wanted to throw the idea out there. There is probably a good reason this doesn't exist, but I just had to dodge and throw my promotion series and I am frustrated.

KADAMA

02-22-2013

You can't play ranked. You have responsibilities to attend to, I assume the baby comes along with a family correct? Just play normals and have fun

Fluffy Taejar

02-22-2013

If you have a child.. I don't think games are good... but that's my opinion.

vulcz

02-22-2013

By the time you get the baby to sleep, you will probably be able to queue up again anyway.

pmd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

what would you have done if it happened 20 minutes into your game?

AhhShucks

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd View Post
what would you have done if it happened 20 minutes into your game?

Left, but did you even read my post? I know all this, I almost never queue ranked, and the few times I have I have been VERY good about making sure I'm going to have enough time. I find ranked to be MUCH more fun than normals though.

Crazeh Fruit

02-22-2013

Pffft once you start actively playing this game you lose all claim to having said life.

GotPinks

02-22-2013

should of pulled out broski

Mr Quadratic

02-22-2013

One does not simply have a life and play LoL.

AhhShucks

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroVanni View Post
If you have a child.. I don't think games are good... but that's my opinion.

Thats a pretty silly opinion, why should you stop doing things you enjoy when you have kids? As long as you don't just ignore them to play all the time.