Searching for serious players that are wanting to go pro'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wodakąi

02-22-2013

I'm looking for players that have a good amount of experience with DOTA based games that also have the desire to eventually get into the competitive field.

There are no requirements in terms of your placement in tiers, as long as you're not Bronze V.

This is only available for Australians as the timezone for other countries greatly differ from my own making it difficult to organize a time to meet up.

Our long-term goal is to make a name for ourselves via streaming, competing in tournaments and promoting our team name by any reasonable means.

This also includes getting sponsors together.

Our short-term goal is to improve in terms of synergy, composition, positioning, communication, counters, etc, as each of these are essential on the fields of justice.

I am currently in need of a MID', Jungler, ADC and support - I main solo top but am willing to move to another role if need be.

It is important that you know how to play at least two roles as team rotation will occur from time to time depending the queue order.

Please fill out the application below if you're interested -

IGN:

Tier and Division: (Not necessary but it would be nice to see where you're at)

Your preferred role:

Q and A -

What do you value most within a team? (E.G The right attitude, communication, teamwork, etc.)

Why do you want to play competitively?

What other roles do you have experience with?

Skype is preferred over team speak, but it really comes down to what you all use.

If anyone has any inquiries, queries or relevant questions contact me via my IGN: Wodakąi

Ducky Warfare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

IGN: Ducky Warfare

Tier and Division: Silver III

Your preferred role: Support/ Top

Q and A -

What do you value most within a team?
Teamwork..... The team comp can be horrid, the players can be even worse, but any game can be won with the correct teamwork and understanding of the game.

Just trying to catch a break like the rest of em. I would rather make money doing something i love to do instead of sitting at a desk somewhere pulling my hairs out of my head.

ADC, Mid. Im a horrible jungler cause i just dont know when to go out and get successful ganks. As a Mid or ADC i really concentrate on farming and calling my mias cause i understand just 1 little fk up can throw a game.

Ducky Warfare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

bump

Wodakąi

02-28-2013

Bump

an1m0s1ty

02-28-2013

IGN: an1m0s1ty

Tier and Division: silver 4 (don't play very often to be honest)

Your preferred role: Jungle

Q and A -

What do you value most within a team? (E.G The right attitude, communication, teamwork, etc.)

I value players that work together but above that trust each other, being able to use cool-downs/summoners requires you know your team will help you finish to make the play

I have experience playing competitively online and on LAN in FPS but that was years ago now, want to get back into the scene and I like playing this game

I have experience with all roles and am comfortable at any position

Castrer

02-28-2013

GN:Castrer

Tier and Division: Silver 2 Xin Zhao Spell singer

Your preferred role:Mid

Q and A -

What do you value most within a team? Communication, everything else will fall if this is not done properly.

Why do you want to play competitively?Because i need a better challenge, i rarely lose mid lane, and i mean RARELY, 7 out of 10 times i will win it.I main swain.

What other roles do you have experience with?All roles.Good at all of them except jungle, im average there

Wodakąi

03-05-2013

Bump

MitchhStrikee

03-05-2013

IGN:MitchhStrikee

Age:17 (18 in 19 days) (Must be at least over the age of 18)

Tier and Division: Bronze 2 ( Slowly Carrying Myself Out!) (Not necessary but it would be nice to see where you're at)

Your preferred role: Mid!

Q and A -

I value good teammates with good attitudes, and people that can communicate and work well as a team, i like dedicated teams that dont give up when they lose 1 game!

Been playing league for along time now, nearly 3 years and want to take it to the competitive scene, with a good team!

Top : ive played alot of top lane
Jungle : not my best role but i can play it!

Wodakąi

03-09-2013

Thank you everyone for your applications, I am formulating the team slowly. I am as serious as ever and am willing to go all the way, I need some dedicated players that have some decent back ground skill. If you know that you'll be a good addition to a team that desires nothing more than improvement and reaching the top, then by all means please contact me.

Thank you again.

Kind regards; Wodakai

Fatalen

03-09-2013