Riot Survey

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoloWings

02-28-2013

Hey all,

Received an email from Riot to complete a survey which was focused around why I had stopped playing Dominion.

Had questions like should there be solo ranked dominion queues, champion balance, reasons why I stopped playing Dominion etc etc

Guess it shows Riot are thinking about Dominion and how to make it more appealing to players

Anyone else get this survey?

EDIT: I don't have my own screenshots because I completed the survey, and cannot get back in but a sample found by Golly can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/gSTWQ#RaLBsQ9

DiscworldDeath

02-28-2013

Got a screencap for us please?

If so, one could hope.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Yes, pics please. It's not that i don't believe you, it's just my heart needs to know. I need to know, tell me PLEEEEEEASE TELL MEEEEEEE!

DiscworldDeath

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Yes, pics please. It's not that i don't believe you, it's just my heart needs to know. I need to know, tell me PLEEEEEEASE TELL MEEEEEEE!
You're a bot laner, you have no heart. That's why people gank you, you monster.

*Imagines his Xin Zhao bot-lane ganks to be a knight spearing the evil dragon-demons of Ur*

naotasan

02-28-2013

Pics or it didn't happen,

Duelpower

02-28-2013

Yeah I'm having a hard time believing this.

lbgsloan

02-28-2013

Edit: Sorry, that sounded harsher that I meant it to.

Golly

02-28-2013

Surely OP will deliver.

Fancy Wolf

02-28-2013

Ive had surveys sent to me before, and things with Riot looking to pull me in for a get together forum type thing to discuss things about the game with other players. I believe him and am glad were finally getting some Dom Surveys out there

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Considering they didn't send me anything when I stopped playing for a good 3-4 months, I going to assume this never happened.
It doesn't go out to everyone. Just because you didn't get one doesn't mean it never happened. I just asked Nome. It appears to be real.