Whiskas vs. Generic brand cat food

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-22-2013

(Story about cat food, ignore if you are made of suck)
I went down to the kitchen for some snacks and White Cat followed me, meowing all the way.
Meow.
Meow.
Meow.

And I remembered I forgot to feed her this morning(I had to leave way earlier than normal), so I went up to the "Cat room" and the "Cat food container" was empty, so I opened the new large bag of cat food, I normally buy small whiskas bags, but this time I bought a huge generic cat food bag, well, it's called "daily crunchy menu" and it has an image of a cat, I had never seen it , so I assume it's a generic brand.

Anyway, I refilled the container that I keep near the cat bowls and poured some cat food into the bowls, White Cat immediately rushed up to the cat bowl.

And her reaction was... well I WISH I had been recording it.
She looked at the bowl, she smelled it for a bit, then she looked at me like she was going to meow, and she kept looking and then she very slowly turned back to the bowl and very very slowly approached to take a small bite before she pulled her head back a bit from the bowl.
Then she looked at me again with a "What the fuck is this? where's my whiskas?", at that point I left, and after checking back, she seemed to begrudingly eat away at it.
Huehuehue, suck it white cat!

EDIT:
LOL.
I checked again, she stopped eating... and now she's sitting like 8 cat-steps away from the bowls, almost turning her nose up at it , like "this cat food is not up to my standards, I'm too good for it".
She also meowed at me.
Damn it White Cat.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

They put some special aromas on the whiskas that makes cats like that most.
If you give whiskas too much for your cat, then he will probably not eat other brand of food.

Has happened to two of my cats.

They perfectly eaten any brand, until the day I bought whiskas for them.
Now they don't eat anything if it is not whiskas.

It is a freaking cat drug I tell you, make your cats addict.

Also, I bet your cat's reaction was like the picture.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
They perfectly eaten any brand, until the day I bought whiskas for them.
Now they don't eat anything if it is not whiskas.

It is a freaking cat drug I tell you, make your cats addict.
Lol, that explains a lot.

Oh man, this was incredibly amusing, probably the second most amusing thing my cats have done.

The first one was when they drank milk out of a bottle , holding it with their 4 tiny paws as they laid on their back, that was awesome.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
Lol, that explains a lot.

Oh man, this was incredibly amusing, probably the second most amusing thing my cats have done.

The first one was when they drank milk out of a bottle , holding it with their 4 tiny paws as they laid on their back, that was awesome.

You really should get your cats some whiskas though, they might get very sick if they don't eat because they disliked the food.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
You really should get your cats some whiskas though, they might get very sick if they don't eat because they disliked the food.
Black Cat(the other cat) came in awhile ago and chowed down.

It's only the other , very snooty, indoor cat that is being a @#*$&%, I believe I will give her two days, if she refuses to eat, I will buy her the whiskas...

It's worth noting that Black Cat is a street cat, we literally pulled her off of the street as a kitten and have raised her, she regularly gets out and prowls the streets, returning wounded, hungry or cold.
So she appreciates what is done for her ... sort of.

White Cat is a house cat with low agility and combat skills, very pampered.
etc etc.

My Face Is OP

02-23-2013

You do realize Geppedo, you pretty much have became Standin.