Solo Skills Tournament 2, Rules and Other

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rigro

03-05-2013

I will need your 6 champs by weds night if i do not have then I will need minimum 1 hour before the tournament starts if I don't have I will pick for you and I promise you won't like em much or maybe you will idk.
Also tomorrow night I will be going over the rules and stuff live on my twitch channel, the same channel I will casting the games from http://www.twitch.tv/docrigro hopefully around 930PM EST

Rigro

03-05-2013

If there is a problem with the name please contact me i might have misspelled or left out a the numbers i was typing fast lol

Voljaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Can you please give us dates? I have no idea whether it is tomorrow Thursday, or Thursday next week! I have to wake up at 6:00 AM to make the tournament times so i can't really get my champions in >.>

Rigro

03-06-2013

Yes Thursday 7, 2013 and then Friday 8, 2013 and then Saturday 9, 2013

Rigro

03-06-2013

Too anyone that sent me a message to me today I'm sorry but something was up with my client and I was able to respond too a few but then it crashes and I lost any info that you gave me Sorry

richies faded

03-15-2013

did i miss my chance to participate in the semifinals? i was at work and couldnt get on

Pentolite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

When are we getting our prizes...?