Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Skills Tournament 2, Rules and Other

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rigro

03-05-2013

I will need your 6 champs by weds night if i do not have then I will need minimum 1 hour before the tournament starts if I don't have I will pick for you and I promise you won't like em much or maybe you will idk.
Also tomorrow night I will be going over the rules and stuff live on my twitch channel, the same channel I will casting the games from http://www.twitch.tv/docrigro hopefully around 930PM EST

Rigro

03-05-2013

If there is a problem with the name please contact me i might have misspelled or left out a the numbers i was typing fast lol

Voljaz

03-06-2013

Can you please give us dates? I have no idea whether it is tomorrow Thursday, or Thursday next week! I have to wake up at 6:00 AM to make the tournament times so i can't really get my champions in >.>

Rigro

03-06-2013

Yes Thursday 7, 2013 and then Friday 8, 2013 and then Saturday 9, 2013

Rigro

03-06-2013

Too anyone that sent me a message to me today I'm sorry but something was up with my client and I was able to respond too a few but then it crashes and I lost any info that you gave me Sorry

richies faded

03-15-2013

did i miss my chance to participate in the semifinals? i was at work and couldnt get on

Pentolite

03-21-2013

When are we getting our prizes...?