Solo Skills Tournament 2, Rules and Other

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demonsurfer

02-26-2013

sign me up
IGN: Areki

Samakifox

02-26-2013

Sign me up for this too
Samakifox

Rigro

02-27-2013

Just so everyone is aware from this point on all you have to do to sign up for the tournament is to add DocBurrr on NA, once you've done that you'll be signed up. If you leave your name here in the forum I more than likely see it and add you but it will be faster for you, especially if you have a question to just add me.

richies faded

02-28-2013

sign me up
IGN richies faded

Rolyen

02-28-2013

Sign me up
----- Rolyen

GentleLamb

02-28-2013

b ump

PhiloSophiaa

03-01-2013

Sign me nup
ShugaMista

SirPsych0Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

already sent a request but it doesn't hurt to make sure
sign me up
SirPsych0Sexy

Rigro

03-01-2013

Hey guys only 2 and half days till signups will be closed. I have begun to start setting up matches but I won't be letting anyone know till Monday night after I get any last few people, so please be patient. Tues and Weds I will be letting people know what day there match will be and we will get started. Days of the tournament are going to be Thurs, Friday and Saturday of this coming week starting 9pm EST on Thurs and 10pm EST on Friday and Saturday, if you would rather have an earlier match than a later on I will try my best to accommodate that’s why I letting everyone know now so they can let me know asap, if you have no preference then just leave it be. We do have enough players that the 1st place prize will be $50 rp, 2nd $35 rp and 3rd $25 rp if we keep getting more people I might have a 4th and possibly 5th place prizes but they will just be $20 to $15 rp.
The match ups are random, so best of luck to everyone against their opponent.

Rigro

03-01-2013

If you have your six champs already set and would like to give them to me you may, so I have an idea of what we are looking at for champs. This will not affect your possible opponents, just so I have and you don’t have to worry about it. Once signups end and I give you your day I will ask for your six then so if you don’t have them be prepared Monday Tuesday or Wednesday to have them please. PLEASE give me your champs in game on DocBurr DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN THE FORUMS.
I will allow 1 champion swap per person. So if you decide that you want to switch a champ in your six that’s all fine. In the event that I premaban a champion for whatever reason everyone will be allowed to replace that champ but not at the cost of their 1 swap.