Solo Skills Tournament 2, Rules and Other

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

02-25-2013

EDIT: Nvm rules/host decisions are a turn-off.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigro View Post
add DocBurrr on NA to get any other info or if you have questions, @what is a wolf there is a different proving grounds tournament than mine, and like i said above itll be either proving grounds or summoners rift,
for original page on the tournament check here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3147896
The other proving grounds tournament you're referring to is the one I'm hosting. When you say either pg or rift, you mean you haven't decided yet? Let me know when you decide, I might have a couple of people interested if it's pg.

SHOT37

02-25-2013

Ign: Shot37

CST KYLETS8

02-25-2013

Ign: KYLETS8

Rigro

02-25-2013

@ What is a Wolf, i mean that the players can decide before the match starts and before we do the picks and bans. So if both players want PG we they would play on PG or if they would rather play mid lane of SR then we could do it on there, both have there own advantages and disadvantages so it would be up to them to decide.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigro View Post
@ What is a Wolf, i mean that the players can decide before the match starts and before we do the picks and bans. So if both players want PG we they would play on PG or if they would rather play mid lane of SR then we could do it on there, both have there own advantages and disadvantages so it would be up to them to decide.
That seems incredibly hard to sanction. What if player A absolutely wants to play in rift and the other in PG? That would force you into making a ruling which means you will be biased towards one of the map. This seems way more complicated than just choosing a map right now and making the tournament around it so people can start practicing the right format...

Your call mate. Like I said I'd have lots of people who would love to play in your tournament if this was in PG.

Aliasear

02-26-2013

Sign me up as well.
IGN: Aliasear

Shobuki

02-26-2013

Sign me up
IGN: Shobuki

Rigro

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by What is a Wolf View Post
That seems incredibly hard to sanction. What if player A absolutely wants to play in rift and the other in PG? That would force you into making a ruling which means you will be biased towards one of the map. This seems way more complicated than just choosing a map right now and making the tournament around it so people can start practicing the right format...

If both of the players decide they want different maps and we can come to no agreement then I will flip a coin and then we will go there, if both player feel strongly that they want to play on opposite maps then I might have to cancel there game and move around a match or two to hopefully accommodate. However that would only be in the first round of matches after that, it might be based on how many points you earned the in the match previously if a decision can't be made or I will once again flip a coin. I don't see this being too huge of an issue, but this is my first time running something like this so we will see.

iwb

02-26-2013

Sign me up: IWantBoStaff