Intentionally throwing game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S1lentMessanger

02-22-2013

Recently I was in a normal blind pick 3v3. Like most League games, it continued fine until around the 30 minute mark when both sides decided to stop playing. Neither side would continue playing the game like it was meant to be played and decided to sit there for an 1 and 30 minutes. Doing nothing. I continued to play properly throughout the game. But my base was soon overwhelmed by minions. Leading to an unjustified defeat. I have already reported the players in the game. But I would like a more direct course of action, How would I go about doing so.

PoundThigh

02-22-2013

I think you could've won against an inactive team after an hour and thirty minutes. (If that's what you meant, I didn't understand what you meant by "an 1 and 30 minutes")

S1lentMessanger

02-24-2013

What I meant was is that the game had progressed far enough that any of my efforts to defend the base where mute and inefficient. This would not have happened if my team and the enemy team were not griefing. I want to know the proper course of action to take so this won't happen to anyone else.