Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Diana worth it still?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gesang der Raben

02-22-2013

I love her in jungle, especially if a get an energy or cooldown mid (akali/katarina). Being able to get those blues without gimping your team is gold. She has decent ganks, synergizes very well with a number of champs, can be a great initiator or assassin, she has decent poke, enough tankiness mid/late game for effective tower dives. Also she has a very strong and safe clear, and is a strong duelist. I have yet to encounter a champ that didn't regret invading.

Invictrix

02-22-2013

Not in my opinion. Your better off just playing Nocturne or Xin Xhao. Having ap build options doesn't matter much when your kit is too weak to get the kills to buy anything.

Some people still play her mid, but she is second string at best in the jungle. And the jungle is a place for heroes not zeros.

If you really want the ap options just jungle chogath.

ShadeFira

02-23-2013

I run her as an AP mid and have roflstomped. I'm also learning her jungle stuff, just to get to play her more because the team doesn't always work out to where I can run the melee mid.

Elder Chewbaka

02-23-2013

she is kinda ok now
ofc riot overnerfed as always

Raasu

02-23-2013

I got her yesterday and was pleasantly surprised when I cleared my jungle so fast that I didn't have smite up for red

She's pretty strong but like others are saying you probably want to build her somewhat tanky since squishies are having a hard time in the current meta.

Darklarik

02-23-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
ftfy.

i wouldent listen to the Parrot on this one. Hes a lying hypocrite he loves Diana more than Leona surprisingly (I SAW YOUR MATCH HISTORY YOU TRAITOR!).

Blended Fetus

Recruiter

02-23-2013

They nerfed her and rengar both really really hard. Diana's back to close to where she used to be. She's well 'worth it' imo. Rengar on the other hand is still a ****stain with a mane. lol.