Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howie's Game Shack Tournament Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chipy

02-22-2013

Hello Summoner,

My name is Chipy and i love to play and watch League of Legends. I have been playing for about 2 years and know a lot about the game. Howie's game shack has a tournament just about every month and i really think they should stream it, so what i am going to do is attempt to stream it. My plan is to go to the brackets and add the team captain of a player that is playing in the tournament and spectate there game and commentate it.

Why?: I want to do this because i believe that the people that are in those tournaments should deserve a chance to not only show how good they are to the other players in the tournament but also to be recognized by the League of Legends community. There are a lot of unrecognized players that play really well, and i went to one of these tournaments once and there a lot of really good players. Also i really love to commentate games and i really want to try to get a bigger audience and improve my commentating.

When?: The tournament starts tomorrow February 23, 2013 at 4pm PST.

I am making this post because i want to know if you, the players of league of legends, think i should stream this and actually go through with it. I want your opinion because i do not want to stream this and have no viewers and just be wasting my time.

Thanks you for reading this and for your opinion(:

Sincerely,

Chipy

Chipy

02-22-2013

Bump :3

Chipy

02-23-2013

boop