Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Zuhayr

02-22-2013

Probably one of the most annoying champs IMO.
Can anyone give me some tips on how to beat him? (I UNDERSTAND CC, but when its on CD)
his drain for some odd reason has an infinite range, so you cant run from it, the fear is I think 2-3 seconds which is enough to kill you.

Mich567

02-22-2013

He's so squishy. A lot of champs can burst him down... Magic resist works too. Just find a good champ to counter him, and he is only useful late game because of his ult. He is otherwise just a crapshoot.

Aggression

02-22-2013

if he's mid, he has literally nothing at early levels. pick fizz, kill him at level 1 without even trying.

chris2423

02-23-2013

good warding, dont let him ult out of a bush onto your whole team and pop his zhonyas. if u let him fight on his terms, he will wreck your face. if u walk up and slap him in the face, hes ****.

Míley Dyrus

02-23-2013

Quote:
Mich567:
He's so squishy. A lot of champs can burst him down... Magic resist works too. Just find a good champ to counter him, and he is only useful late game because of his ult. He is otherwise just a crapshoot.

This. Unless he has Zhonyas, you can kill him before his ult has channeled for 1 second. Derpy players just run around in a confused panic when they see him ulting like he's some sort of invincible god.

ExplodingCheese

02-24-2013

He kind of sucks early game until he gets crow storm though you can still kill him during it. If you are really having trouble with drain get someone who silences.

Echo5kw

02-24-2013

Mf, trist are two adcs that can do really well with their healing debuff.

The Lonely Ward

02-24-2013

Well first of all his Drain isn't "infinite range" you can run out of its' range. Any burst champion see's fiddlesticks as easy money cause hes so squishy. Don't get me wrong he is a really good champion, but definitely not up there with the other AP Mids.

Prof Zuhayr

02-24-2013

for the infinite range part, it seems like that because no matter how far i run, it still ends up taking the normal time it wouldve

but thanks alot guys for the advice
(i was seeing him as a jungler not AP mid...)