FRIDAY LIVESTREAM EVENT: All Melee All Mid!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

New Gamerleans

02-22-2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Hello again, gamers.

>> New Gamerleans with another Friday, Proving Grounds event.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week it's:
All Melee All Mid

>> I will be streaming the heat on my Twitch TV channel.
@ 5 p.m. pacific
@ 6 p.m. mountain
@ 7 p.m. central
@ 8 p.m. eastern

>> Everyone is welcome to play. Since this is strictly an entertainment event, no sign ups are required. Players will be invited based on a first-come, first-served basis (goes into effect at event starting time).

LOBBY SETUP:

Map: Proving Grounds
Pick: Draft
Join: Invite Only

RULES / GUIDELINES:

+ Only champions whose auto-attacks are within melee range (complete list of acceptable champions listed at bottom of thread)
+ Summoners may itemize their champions however they see fit.
+ Please try to play well, we want a show!
+ Suicide is acceptable for strategic reasons.
+ No less than 5 players to a team.
+ Disconnects will be a team's burden in this event. We will not put the heat on hold for that hamster wheel you call a computer.

CHAMPION LIST:

Akali - Alistar - Amumu - Blitzcrank - Cho'gath - Darius - Diana - Mundo - Evelynn - Fiora - Fizz - Gangplank - Garen - Hecarim - Irelia - Jarvan - Jax - Katarina - Kha'zix - Lee Sin - Leona - Malphite - Maokai - Mordekaiser - Nasus - Nautilus - Nocturne - Nunu - Olaf - Pantheon - Poppy - Rammus - Renekton - Rengar - Riven - Sejuani - Shaco - Shen - Shyvana - Sion - Skarner - Talon - Taric - Trundle - Tryndamere - Udyr - Vi - Volibear - Warwick - Wukong - Xin Zhao - Yorick - Zed

[I]*This list will be subjected to review. Please post your feedback on additions or subtractions to this list.

FDru

02-22-2013

Nit-picking here, because I know they're technically melee, but I lol at the idea of including mages in the pool (Gragas, Rumble, Kassadin, etc).

On the bright side, you're likely to see a lot of tanky champs so facing poke isn't that big of a deal, but still...

New Gamerleans

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Nit-picking here, because I know they're technically melee, but I lol at the idea of including mages in the pool (Gragas, Rumble, Kassadin, etc).

On the bright side, you're likely to see a lot of tanky champs so facing poke isn't that big of a deal, but still...
You're not nit-picking... I deleted Gragas and Galio myself, because they only really use their abilities to poke from a long range. and in fights they don't really use their autos. I canceled my edit thinking I was being too ****, but now that you mention it, I've renewed my consideration of removing some of these.

Cards and Dice

02-24-2013

Questions. Because I'm new to this.

About the first come first serve invite, do you ask to be invited, or do you set up a game and eventually tell us the title?

New Gamerleans

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
Questions. Because I'm new to this.

About the first come first serve invite, do you ask to be invited, or do you set up a game and eventually tell us the title?
Just ask to be invited.

New Gamerleans

03-01-2013

Teh remindzors /bump

Cloudx16

03-01-2013

Why no singed?

salcesalsa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

invite please

New Gamerleans

03-01-2013

Nevermind. Sorry to change last minute, but iBlitzcrank is out. Will play AMAM next Friday!