What should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaphery

02-22-2013

I currently have 2 complete rune pages (AP and AD)

I have 10,000 IP but I'm planning to save 4800 for Leona when Quinn comes out.

Should i get a new champion or save up for a rune page + runes?

Also, what are good melee mid-late game top lane champions that are 3150 and above (Nothing below 3150 because I own all of them already)?

uthaiwit

02-23-2013

just remember
quinn and valor = caitlyn + varus + nidelee + lulu

Eloquid

02-23-2013

Screw champions, really. Buy runes for ip, runepages are next priority but you can get them for rp, same as champs. But runes should always be your first priority because you can buy them only with ip. And you'll never get the best out of some champions with two generic runepages.

PrincePapa

02-23-2013

You should get a new rune page, especially if you want to buy Leona, since you'll need other runes than AP/AD.

As for 3150 Champs, there's Olaf.

ROKAF JE

02-23-2013

Runepages, definitely. Champions aren't worth nearly as much as rune customization.
I have 12 and still need more/want more.
I can almost counter anything I play against, even when my champion is countered.

Ericxz

02-23-2013

Get a new champion. Champions are more fun and it exciting to try out a new champion with your friends. Runes are just rocks who cares about them. A good mid to late game champion would be shen and darius maybe.

anon8755

02-23-2013

runes, buy runes. for the love of god buy runes!

Zaphery

02-23-2013

Thanks for your input!

Should I be buying rune pages with RP or IP. I promised myself when I started playing to only ever use RP for skins since you could get everything else with IP. That being said I have never bought anything with RP yet.

I don't know if 7 extra rune pages are worth the $20.00

anon8755

02-23-2013

7 rune page bundle is def worth it. and buy runes! you need jungle and support runes! dont forget!

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

whatever you want...personally i would probably buy a rune page, i couldnt imagine trying to play with only 2, but if u dont feel like u need another and it just sits there, its a total waste, or maybe u dont have runes to put in it so u need those, or maybe u want to play a new champ. its your decision...