NO! Im MID! < Solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElectricOhm

02-22-2013

There are always issues in random match ups with people disputing about what lane they want and to me, the solution is fairly simple: coin toss. Riot can easily add a coin toss feature where a coin is spun (random generator) and the person that called the winning side gets the lane..

After the hundreds of games I have played, max of three people have usually argued over a single lane so you could always roll a 3 side dice or coin. This way it is all fair and no one has an excuse to whine.

Rainbrö Däsh

02-22-2013

Or add a pre-queue menu that asks you to check which role(s) you're willing to play, which then arranges a team of players who have checked all available positions.

Mage Lord Nelber

02-22-2013

Or have the ability to vote kick a troll out of queue and give them a queue timer

I like that one more

ElectricOhm

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbr Dsh View Post
Or add a pre-queue menu that asks you to check which role(s) you're willing to play, which then arranges a team of players who have checked all available positions.

The only issue I see with that is that NO one wants to jungle usually or bottom or support so that might be an issue...the biggest issue is who gets which lane and in my opinion this works out without changing the current matchups by a lot...vote kicking might get annoying as premade team can kick a member from the matchup which isn't fair to the poor fellow if he doesnt agree with their rules...

Zatsh

02-22-2013

i think pre-queing, there will be like a check box where you can choose which role you can do, and it will pair you up with 4 other people who can do 4 diffrent roles, cause i am tired of this, people aguing i called first bla bla bla Sasuk3Uchiha for one recently did this and i had to dodge, its getting annoying and it need to be looked at, hopefully by season 4 it will be fixed

ElectricOhm

02-24-2013

do they ever read the forum topics or are we just wasting time?

Feleas

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricOhm View Post
The only issue I see with that is that NO one wants to jungle usually or bottom or support so that might be an issue...the biggest issue is who gets which lane and in my opinion this works out without changing the current matchups by a lot...vote kicking might get annoying as premade team can kick a member from the matchup which isn't fair to the poor fellow if he doesnt agree with their rules...
Yeah I find that so weird, when I used to jungle all the time people would fight for jungle, now I support and no one's jungling. what gives? lol

Zerocool3809

02-25-2013

Quote:
well there is also the fact that having jungle 1 top 1 mid and adc and support bot is the meta

Metalpower19

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricOhm View Post
do they ever read the forum topics or are we just wasting time?
i think we are wasting time.... but is the only thing we can do.... may be with some luck one of RIOT will read this

Devious Rogue

02-27-2013

Quote:
People have been asking for this for years. Never been implemented. Probably never will.

The idea behind this queueing is that you are a better player if you can fill roles and lead teams to victory, compared to someone who is of equal skill in one regard, but cannot fill roles as well and/or cannot lead their teams as effectively when conflict arises.