The new shop interface sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

02-23-2013

Navigating this thing is a pain. During a game, I don't have 10 seconds to spend searching for an item that's not on the recommended list; it's ridiculous to think that anyone will have time to navigate the shop during the game. For a vast majority of players, they remember convoluted item tree "routes" to get to the items they want.

Why, with this new shop interface, am I still clicking on a recommended spirit visage so that I can click on just the negatron cloak, so that I can click on the abyssal scepter, so that I can click on the blasting wand, so that I can click on Void Staff, so that I click on amplifying tome, so that I can click on a hextech revolver, so that I can navigate to a gunblade? Then, god forbid I should have to interrupt that process by building something else first. The really horrendous part of it all is that this process is way faster than using the search bar or clicking the little bubbles.

There was only one feature that needed to be added to the shop interface. The only, ONLY, feature anyone was asking for is a recommended items list that can be customized. That's it. Of all the things added to the shop interface, why was this excluded? What a joke.

What.
A.
Joke.

So much for being a company that listens to the players.

Narssisstic

02-23-2013

You realize there is a search bar?

And that not everyone remembered tree routes, and remembered their position in the respective stat categories?

Instead of all that clicking you could've typed in Gun and gotten to Gunblade.

Wezz

02-23-2013

you're a bit late on this.

ForceBlender

02-23-2013

Just get Enigma Item Changer if you want to customize your recommended builds. I love using it.

jsgnextortex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

"New" interface?...they changed it again or what?

General Quackers

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narssisstic View Post
You realize there is a search bar?

And that not everyone remembered tree routes, and remembered their position in the respective stat categories?

Instead of all that clicking you could've typed in Gun and gotten to Gunblade.
No. I don't want a search bar. I want to be able to set up an item list prior to a game or shortly after entering a game. There are 3rd party programs that do exactly this function, yet Riot can't be bothered to take the hint.