Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitsy

02-23-2013

Can we submit more than one entry?

JKGN

02-23-2013

Just a general reply to some of the questions that I know the answer to

- Pretty sure there's no rules against multiple entries (but god do I roll my eyes when I see someone submitting 5+, just reeks of desperation and more times than not , the entries lack any planning or creativity)

- The theme is "What champions do between matches". pretty vague. so seems pretty open concept to me provided it relates to the champ's character well.

Rawrskyes

02-23-2013

Does anyone know why certain states and regions are unable to enter? I live in Queensland Australia and I know that any business can run a promotional competition without needing to obtain a permit or license, so was wondering as to why Queensland is excluded?

Valexi

02-23-2013

My main question is are we submitting a wholly finished design, ready for print, or a concept that will be worked up by the Riot Art team?

12fingerJIM

02-23-2013

Imma do it for the legendary skins

Elpi

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9s8fuyasdiofj09 View Post
You going to send the ART file only. the template is just to check how good your art would look like "printed" in different T-shirt colors. That's why they ask you to send in the one in 72dpi and you gotta have one version of your art in 300dpi in case you win so they can use the higher res version for printing.
I had the same question and didn't understand this explanation. Is the larger image we're required to submit not just the template with our design on it? And is the thumbnail we have to submit just our design sized down to the size they are asking for?

DKitten

02-23-2013

Argh, I had my design already finished and then downloaded the Submission Kit just to find out it's a PSD file, which means I can't move my design to the Submission Kit file.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Chuanli

02-23-2013

I was all pumped for this contest and then...

Quote:
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE [...] (i) THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY ; AND (ii) WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA OR MASSACHUSETTS, USA, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA; OR RESIDENTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN STATES OF VICTORIA, QUEENSLAND OR THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY ("ENTRANTS").
Whyyyyyy? QQ.
Expecting to see the others' entry, then.

NannerNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I am having a lot of trouble finding an entry deadline date. Can anyone help me out?

XArcangelX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFangs View Post
I agree. Not everyone uses Photoshop.

I would love to enter but with it being a PSD file you are only restricted to Photoshop. :/
U can still enter, the .psd just have some designless shirts images, just that, nothing more. Create your design in .ai corel, gimp or whatever u use, i'll try to upload the shirt images separatly and repost this, dont make excuses and start working .