Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shady Lemon

02-22-2013

so you need to draw it yourself?

AkaOuji

02-22-2013

prizes op. also ms pudding you're a cupcake.

Mattarias

02-22-2013

MASS...! Y u no let us enter sweet League contests... :< :<

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2013

I'm so tired of such amazing prizes being offered only to those gifted in visual arts <.<

RebelKixar

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruscian View Post
btw, you can't just make your own League/Game graphic design and sell it, its not your property, and it's quite illegal. You sir, don't seem to know much about copyright laws, nor about what is worth an artists time.
This guy just hit the nail on the head. Do the contest , be greatful you get something ( if you win of course ) , and more or less....anyone who reads who wins etc.etc. will know its your work, and that's a lot of people seeing that , take some pride in it and use it.

SweetTastOfBlood

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruscian View Post
Coming from a freelance graphic designer, $300 isn't a bad turnout for a project like this. At a generous rate of $20-$25 per hour for a budding artist, you can easily make a design in 12-15 hours making the $300 in prizes well worth your time, not to mention the public exposure of your art (something far more valuable than 300 bucks). and btw, you can't just make your own League/Game graphic design and sell it, its not your property, and it's quite illegal. You sir, don't seem to know much about copyright laws, nor about what is worth an artists time.
Idts , a representation of characters which are fictional wouldn't cause a copyright involvement at all. I could draw a representation of ashe , made in my own way , but apparently you're saying that since its ashe , (which really is not ashe ) then there would be copyright involvement? If so , then why do people who have livestreams have banners and backgrounds in which people created a representation of Riot LoL Characters ? They still are profiting of the work because it is appealing to an audience and they are receiving money. Even if it is mostly through their game play , they are still profiting even if it is indirectly.

Villanesque

02-22-2013

why are some states in Australia excluded from entering?

Legendarsreign

02-22-2013

"No hax0rz: Your submission must be 100% your own. No existing game assets, screenshots, logos, icons, photo sampling, etc are allowed"

1) Alright, so does that mean I am now allowed to take any in-game art to use on the t-shirt?
I'm skilled in Photoshop work, but drawing itself isn't really my forte lol

2) What's the Due Date on this project?

Infected Mess

02-22-2013

Come on guys stop asking questions and read the official rules....
http://www.jinx.com/design_contest_rules.aspx?theme=6

I have already submitted a shirt design of my own wish I could show everyone now but I guess we will have to wait and see if they allow mine in the contest.

Locutus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

I'd like a "That's so Draven" T-shirt.