Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JKGN

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmiles View Post
Questions for RIOT
1. Can i enter more than one entry
2. What does photo sampling mean? does it mean i can not take a photo off of google and re edit it to make it look original or what? im confused. Are you saying i have to draw my own champion if i plan to put one on a t shirt.
Correct. Taking a photo, putting a filter on it and then add 3 streaks of color doesn't make it your own

JKGN

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LullabyGaming View Post
I hate this. Whenever there's a contest it's to do with artistic skill.

What about us who don't have that? Don't we get a chance to participate in a contest?

This is extremely disappointing to me. There's so many different kinds of contests you could hold but no, draw this photoshop that.. Sigh.

So just wait for Riot to make a "Enter your name for a draw sweepstakes". Don't complain cause it appeals to a specific group that has something to offer. Artistic skill is DEVELOPED not something you're born with, so don't complain if you didn't take the time to draw.

RebelKixar

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliotastico View Post
Please... DONT SAY "SWAG"!

Use "gear" or something, just avoid that horrible word!!!!

--- on behalf of the LoL Community

Yea what this guy said.

RebelKixar

02-22-2013

On a more serious note, RIOT can you and JINX please clarify one thing

Since this is a design for shirts, does it matter for the max amount of coloring used for the shirts? Because with DTP shirts I know it doesn't matter , however if its being screen printed you are normally restricted to a color limit. Even looking at the work done on JINX's website you can tell where coloring has been limited down to a certain amount for printing purposes.

So basically what I want to know is, do we just make the image like any other contest, and JINX will determine how to break the image down later for printing? or should we be considering a color limit and work based on that?

GrimSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Can't seem to find a due date???

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LullabyGaming View Post
I hate this. Whenever there's a contest it's to do with artistic skill.

What about us who don't have that? Don't we get a chance to participate in a contest?

This is extremely disappointing to me. There's so many different kinds of contests you could hold but no, draw this photoshop that.. Sigh.
You must be new here or just like whining about things for no reason. They've held a singing contest, a cooking contest, art contest, contest that have nothing to do with art, etc etc. Calm down, shut up and wait your turn.

Sucram Gnoel

02-22-2013

Sooooo.. This might be a stupid question..but what is the theme?

ThatGuyWithRobe

02-22-2013

QUESTION

so, it has to be something the champions DO when in free time? or something like that?

Solari Brigadier

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarJace View Post
Can you explain how? i just get an open command and not an open with command
You should be able to open it within GIMP. Just open GIMP, File>Open, and click on the PSD file. Using GIMP 2.6 the PSD doesn't separate the different color schemes into folders like it does in Photoshop, but maybe a newer version of GIMP would do that.

Yohan Leafheart

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
[*]Seriously: It's worth saying twice. Crude and controversial content will be disqualified
Quite question, are implicit sexual jokes with puns allowed? Think like the riotpls image of Lulu and Dr. Mundo with lulu saying: "Hmm, that tasted pruple" (but without the image)